News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Daum Fred.... that pup has grown up!

Beautiful puppy will!  Puppies are so much fun!
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: bakerhillpins on June 08, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Daum Fred.... that pup has grown up!

Beautiful puppy will!  Puppies are so much fun!

:2thumbs:  Just like a female.she gives me heaps!  I love her to bits.

How's the maple syrup doing?

JB400

Looks like she'll keep you out of trouble,

Fred

She's keeping me busy, I'll say that for her.  :yesnod:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Fred on June 08, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
:2thumbs:  Just like a female.she gives me heaps!  I love her to bits.

Haven't made any in 3 years now.  Wow, it's been that long???? :o  We dug the stuff out but finding time to boil was the problem. Don't want to leave that running without someone being home. Time flies with teenagers.  My daughter graduates high school this Friday. Yikes.

Added a pic of my girls who came with me to Hose Pressure testing earlier this year.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Lennard

Great picture and beautiful dogs. :2thumbs:

Fred

Quote from: bakerhillpins on June 11, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
Quote from: Fred on June 08, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
:2thumbs:  Just like a female.she gives me heaps!  I love her to bits.

Haven't made any in 3 years now.  Wow, it's been that long???? :o  We dug the stuff out but finding time to boil was the problem. Don't want to leave that running without someone being home. Time flies with teenagers.  My daughter graduates high school this Friday. Yikes.

Added a pic of my girls who came with me to Hose Pressure testing earlier this year.

Time sure does fly by alright.  I buy what I need at Costco.  :2thumbs:
Great pic of the dogs.........truck looking pretty good too.
Cheers, Fred.

Old Moparz

Looks like this thread hasn't been touched for almost as long as my cars.  :smilielol:

Here's an update on my cat friend Igor who showed up at our house 6 years ago. He is still here, loves to hang out with me, follows me everywhere, & is now an indoor cat 100% of the time. When he arrived he was hungry & needed medical attention that we learned about after taking him to the vet.

He had a mouth infection, a bad ear infection & a pellet or a BB lodged in his jaw. During the next couple of years he wasn't feeling well & was then diagnosed with kidney issues. He's been on meds since then & now has to eat special food. He's completely deaf now but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

His kidneys got worse at one point & he was in the veterinary hospital for a couple of days in January. He's now on thyroid meds along with his other meds. I've had several cats over the last 35+ years but this little guy is the best & very affectionate which is strange for a cat.   :shruggy:

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Kern Dog

Pebbles.