News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

The Twins...

And someone get those nasty spiders that Jen posted off the screen. Eeeeek!  :o I'd rather be shot than have a spider on me.  ;)

mikepmcs

At least I'm not the only one that lifted my feet off the ground and felt the back of my neck when I saw the spider pictures.  I realy hate those things, next to bees they are the worst fear of mine.  brrrrrrrrrrr!

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 12, 2007, 06:03:22 PM
At least I'm not the only one that lifted my feet off the ground and felt the back of my neck when I saw the spider pictures.  I realy hate those things, next to bees they are the worst fear of mine.  brrrrrrrrrrr!
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I hate spiders and centipedes and bees :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bronzeT5

Stitch and Lilo- Black Manxs (Lilo has the white spot on her neck)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

daytonalo

Elvis and George, I'm Larry , the donkey head in the middle !

Charger_Fan

Quote from: daytonalo on March 12, 2007, 10:45:14 PM
Elvis and George, I'm Larry , the donkey head in the middle !
That black cat (Elvis?) is a BIG cat!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

daytonalo

That pic is two years old , he used to be 21 lbs , he is 17 years old , now weighs 13 . I have had people over who dislike cats , and after they meet him , they want to take him home . This is my other cat , Molly

68chrgrwife

Quote from: dart3404 on March 13, 2007, 06:11:25 AM
I got rid of the spider pictures for you Chris. Don't want to give everyone the hebby gebbys.

Sipders need love to.  :'(

aww you should have left the spider pics there.....They could have passed by them quickly and not seen them.  I hate spiders because I am allergic to them, but those were kinda cute!!!  I love all your snakes too.  I had a few snakes...2 ball pythons and 3 red tail boas (two were babies).  I loved my snakes, but had to get rid of them...hubby coldn't stand them and didn't have enough time to love on them like they needed.  I love the praying mantis...she is gorgeous.  We have tons of them around our house.  I tried to hold one the last time and the thing freaked and I got bit/scrached or something ....IT HURT!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

TruckDriver

I got rid of the spider pictures for you Chris. Don't want to give everyone the hebby gebbys.

Sipders need love to.  :'(

Jen, you could of left the spider pictures where they were. I just scrolled past them real fast. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dart3404

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on March 13, 2007, 01:04:20 PM

Spiders need love to.  :'(

aww you should have left the spider pics there.....They could have passed by them quickly and not seen them.  I hate spiders because I am allergic to them, but those were kinda cute!!!  I love all your snakes too.  I had a few snakes...2 ball pythons and 3 red tail boas (two were babies).  I loved my snakes, but had to get rid of them...hubby coldn't stand them and didn't have enough time to love on them like they needed.  I love the praying mantis...she is gorgeous.  We have tons of them around our house.  I tried to hold one the last time and the thing freaked and I got bit/scrached or something ....IT HURT!!!!

No biggy. I'll just post links to them so people can take a peak if they wish.
My spider collection is getting a bit out of hand but I just love them. Some are so beautiful. My kids can't stand them. It's not like I let them run around or anything. This is the next one I want to get it's a beauty... b5 with racing stripes
-----> WARNING LINK TO A YUKKY SPIDER lol... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/the.tarantula.store/P.metallica.htm
Most of the snakes are the hubbys. The ones that get huge are his. The rainbow boa and the milk snake are mine. The mantis is a cutie, it's tiny about the size of a dime. I found it online while looking for a new spider. They can be aggressive little beasts and they do hurt when they bite and scratch, they have sharp spikes on there arms for catching food...

Chris G.

You can leave them up. I just need to avoid page 6 for now on.  ;D

Not in my book. Bleeeech.  ;)

LargerCharger383

I just bought my girlfriend a chinchilla ;D

68chrgrwife

Quote from: dart3404 on March 14, 2007, 06:41:26 AM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on March 13, 2007, 01:04:20 PM

No biggy. I'll just post links to them so people can take a peak if they wish.
My spider collection is getting a bit out of hand but I just love them. Some are so beautiful. My kids can't stand them. It's not like I let them run around or anything. This is the next one I want to get it's a beauty... b5 with racing stripes
-----> WARNING LINK TO A YUKKY SPIDER lol... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/the.tarantula.store/P.metallica.htm
Most of the snakes are the hubbys. The ones that get huge are his. The rainbow boa and the milk snake are mine. The mantis is a cutie, it's tiny about the size of a dime. I found it online while looking for a new spider. They can be aggressive little beasts and they do hurt when they bite and scratch, they have sharp spikes on there arms for catching food...

Yeah I know about them hooks, I am pretty sure that is what snagged me.  That tarantula is gorgeuos. I have never seen a blue one before.  How much is that bugger gonna set you back?  I love bigger snakes.  I can't do the little ones.  My friend at the pet store is always trying to get me to buy one of those cornsnakes and other snakes that are really skinny and stay little, but I won't even touch them...they freak me out.  But bring me a huge python or boa and I'm right there wanting to hold it, pet it, play with it, take it home.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

skip68

Boy! You REALLY are missing your husband! hahahah! :D :haha: :haha: :boogie: :boogie: :patriot: :smilielol:
Mrs.Skip68
;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: skip68 on March 14, 2007, 12:29:22 PM
Boy! You REALLY are missing your husband! hahahah! :D :haha: :haha: :boogie: :boogie: :patriot: :smilielol:
Mrs.Skip68
;)

LOL  no I haven't been to the pet store since he left would always go when he was here...to piss him off...he hates snakes.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

dart3404

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on March 14, 2007, 12:24:43 PM

Yeah I know about them hooks, I am pretty sure that is what snagged me.  That tarantula is gorgeuos. I have never seen a blue one before.  How much is that bugger gonna set you back?  I love bigger snakes.  I can't do the little ones.  My friend at the pet store is always trying to get me to buy one of those cornsnakes and other snakes that are really skinny and stay little, but I won't even touch them...they freak me out.  But bring me a huge python or boa and I'm right there wanting to hold it, pet it, play with it, take it home.

If I told you you would think I was crazy. I'm hopping to get a baby one so it shouldn't cost as much...  Still a bit pricey. My hubby thinks I'm a nut case with them as it is...

Mean 318

My 120lb puppy! His name is Buck, about 7 yars old now

69bronzeT5

Madison (Keeshound)
Keelie (Corgi/Pomerianan X)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

19Charger68

Max & Vegas, our Cairn and Westie.
Bruce

Skued

Georgie our 3 year old Cocker Spaniel :icon_smile_big:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

mikesbbody

i dont want to hijack this but does anyone here own a bulldog? i havent checked all 7 pages for pics (my internet server is kinda slow) i really, really want one (or 2 or 3)

6670charger

Our dog doing what he loves second best..........(first is being outside watching the people)
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Charger_Fan

Quote from: mikesbbody on May 11, 2007, 02:30:01 AM
i dont want to hijack this but does anyone here own a bulldog? i havent checked all 7 pages for pics (my internet server is kinda slow) i really, really want one (or 2 or 3)
There's one on this page... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,156.120.html

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CharlieCharger

Quote from: 6670charger on May 11, 2007, 08:37:04 AM
Our dog doing what he loves second best..........(first is being outside watching the people)

Laying on a cool wood floor if I had that much fur would be my fav too  :icon_smile_tongue:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris