News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Probably cause he's been smokin' the cat nip.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

We lost 'Little Rezzie' (on the right) last weekend. :'(

The worst part is that I'm to blame...I was working in the back yard & had let the dogs out of their pen. Rezzie came over to say hi in an area that's normally quite safe, Braxton (the dog) spooked her, she ran & the chase was on. Normally she has no problem getting away, but for whatever reason, he caught her & wouldn't let go until she stopped fighting.
I beat the shit out of him, trying to make him let go, but no avail.
After she drew her last breath, I came this >< close to putting a .44 through his head.

I didn't though.
After a couple hours, I realized that it's mostly instinct that made him do that...much like when one of the cats kills a mouse. Now that I know he may do that again I will be much more careful...if only I wasn't out there that day, none of that would have happened. :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparstuart

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 27, 2009, 03:50:23 PM
We lost 'Little Rezzie' (on the right) last weekend. :'(

The worst part is that I'm to blame...I was working in the back yard & had let the dogs out of their pen. Rezzie came over to say hi in an area that's normally quite safe, Braxton (the dog) spooked her, she ran & the chase was on. Normally she has no problem getting away, but for whatever reason, he caught her & wouldn't let go until she stopped fighting.
I beat the shit out of him, trying to make him let go, but no avail.
After she drew her last breath, I came this >< close to putting a .44 through his head.

I didn't though.
After a couple hours, I realized that it's mostly instinct that made him do that...much like when one of the cats kills a mouse. Now that I know he may do that again I will be much more careful...if only I wasn't out there that day, none of that would have happened. :'(
WOW very sorry
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikepmcs

Hope the pup never turns on one of your family members like that.  That happened to my buddy's dog.  Had it since birth(GS) and at 14 the dog turned on him and tore his arm to shreds.  He took the dog for a walk and put him down.  I remember him in tears about it. 
Sorry for the loss of your pet BTW, always tough no matter how it happens.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

Mike, if something like that happens, he'll definitely go for a 'walk'. So far, this is the only problem we've had like this in four years. Hope it stays that way, for everyone's sake.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Sorry about that Grant.  :angelwing:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68beepbeep

Here's our big ham, ~Elsie, as in Elsiemoocow~

mikepmcs

that second pic is friggin hilarious

Charger1973

I just got this Harlequin Great Dane puppy yesterday.  Still havent settled on a name yet but leaning towards Layla.  Shes gonna be one big dog. 

Charger_Fan

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 27, 2009, 09:28:21 PM
that second pic is friggin hilarious
:iagree: That's hilarious! Perfect name for her, too. :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger1973 on January 27, 2009, 09:36:07 PM
I just got this Harlequin Great Dane puppy yesterday.  Still havent settled on a name yet but leaning towards Layla.  Shes gonna be one big dog. 

great looking dog there

69bronzeT5

Grant, I'm sorry to hear that :'(
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 28, 2009, 12:43:09 PM
Grant, I'm sorry to hear that :'(
Quote from: The70RT on January 27, 2009, 07:02:27 PM
Sorry about that Grant.  :angelwing:
Thanks, guys. :)
It sucks sometimes to have so many feelings tied up in a little cat or other animal, but that's just how it goes & life goes on. Gotta love 'em while they're with us.

WingCharger

Sorry to hear that man.  :'(

moparstuart

charger 500 is making him self right at home

captnsim

Our Italian Greyhounds. Ellie and Tulle

captnsim

Few more

BigBlockSam

sorry for your loss Grant .it's tough when an animal dies . there such  an important part of the family .

Italian greyhound's are very cool looking . i had an american greyhound years ago , great dogs

QuoteI just got this Harlequin Great Dane puppy yesterday.

wow! what a great dog . my wife loves great dane's . when we get the new house with some land , we're gonna get a Dane . there's one up at the dog park that i play with all the time. his name is big-ins .
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ac_knight

Here is a pic of my dog Fezzi, that my wife took.  It cracks me up everytime I see it.

The70RT

Quote from: ac_knight on February 14, 2009, 09:02:02 AM
Here is a pic of my dog Fezzi, that my wife took.  It cracks me up everytime I see it.

HaHa, looks like he was reading JB666's thread. Nice greyhounds capt.  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hemi-hampton

My Pug Alabama. LEON.

Charger-Bodie

Pugs are Awesome dogs Leon!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi-hampton

Here's another veiw. LEON.

captnsim

Cool dog :2thumbs: I was always amazed  how much a pug weighs. Solid little things.  :cheers:

Charger_Fan