News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RD on August 11, 2005, 12:00:22 PM
He is a male and him and the cat fight all the time.   He holds his own.
That's funny! :icon_smile_big:
He's a beautiful bird.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Figgy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 11, 2005, 05:50:06 AM
Quote from: figgy on August 11, 2005, 04:36:34 AM
I did have a gold fish, but then I flushed it down the toilet when it died. Other then that I've never really had a pet.

I'm sure you had a few boyfriends to fill that position though :D

:icon_smile_big: lol That's a good one.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on August 11, 2005, 10:50:22 AM
We have a couple of Japanese Fighting fish and a small tank of Sea-monkeys   :eyes:
Used to have a Beagle, but gave it to my brother. We just weren't home enough for him.
We get visiting rights though. :icon_smile_approve:

Are you joking about the Sea-monkeys?  Can you really have a tank of them and keep them alive?  I remember an episode of SouthPark was about them buying some and Cartman was their god or something.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

4402tuff4u

Sure you can. Salt Lake City in Utah is full of Sea Monkeys!! We buy them frozen to feed the fish in the pond. That's fish candy!!!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

IBsmokin

wow a pet thread. ok here we go,
our white male, Track

Our Tawny colored female, Tawny

and their 8 week old son, Titan

IBsmokin

we also have two salt water tanks, a 70 gallon and a 30 gallons and we have 90 gallon amazon fresh water tank,
we have a beardd dragon and a female boa-constrictor.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 11, 2005, 03:10:46 PM
Sure you can. Salt Lake City in Utah is full of Sea Monkeys!! We buy them frozen to feed the fish in the pond. That's fish candy!!!
Sea Monkeys?
I know there's a lot of Brine Shrimp in there, is that the same as a Sea Monkey?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChgrSteve67

Two cats One fish (Don't really think the fish counts)

Alex is a Manx (almost no tail). My wife paid a lot of money for him and he has quite the personality.
First picture is Alex yawning in the sunlight.
Alex also like to drink out of the bathroom sink even though he is has a filtered running waterfall bowl in his bedroom (My wife spoils the crap out of this cat).

Max is a very gentle and grateful cat that I found by the Police Department (I worked in the building next door to the station). I'm sure someone dumped him there since there are no homes or apartments around. He was about 3 months old and weighed about three pounds when I found him under a bush. He has grown to be a very nice cat.

The last picture is the two of them being buds.

SeattleCharger

Max looks like a pretty laid back cat.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 11, 2005, 06:00:11 PM
I know there's a lot of Brine Shrimp in there, is that the same as a Sea Monkey?

Yes, the same thing.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerChick

My cats Sam & Lyla, and my new baby pug, Zero.
"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

Brock Samson

I'm really digging this thread, and maybe at some point i'll get pics of our new (resuced) Kittty Mollie,...
but in'till then, and I don't mean to beat up on anyones pet IB, but,.. don't this look like the Cainine Equivelant of the '06 Sedan...?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=156.0;id=2101;image

ChargerChick

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 11, 2005, 08:56:18 PM
I'm really digging this thread, and maybe at some point i'll get pics of our new (resuced) Kittty Mollie,...
but in'till then, and I don't mean to beat up on anyones pet IB, but,.. don't this look like the Cainine Equivelant of the '06 Sedan...?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=156.0;id=2101;image

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

TruckDriver

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 11, 2005, 08:56:18 PM

:smilielol: good one!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

IBsmokin

what do you mean??

I don't mean to beat up on anyones pet IB, but,.. don't this look like the Cainine Equivelant of the '06 Sedan...?

at a 160lbs, I like you to tell her she is ugly!!!   :boxing_smiley:

Brock Samson

:o

jus so long as she don't hump my leg...

IBsmokin

I think she will see your leg as a pot roast and chew the tires off your charger for dessert!!!  LOL
I cant believe you called my baby girl ugly!!! :icon_smile_shock:

CFMopar

Nice pic of the dragon. I will hopefully be getting one soon. They are awsome.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

yellowcuda

IB, I think she is beautiful!  We have 3 cats 1 is Jonathan's (eastcoastchargers) his name is Smokey, one is mine (Sugar) and one is my sons (Hemi).  We have a 90 pound lab/pit mix named Jake, some fish, and a bearded dragon named Elliza Mae.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

CFMopar

Thats a nice pic of your dragon almost looks as if she's smiling.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

BigBlockSam

very cool thread, the first 2 are of my little partner Bo. she's a 15 yr old bitch. that I've had since she was 4 months old. she's one of those dogs that always seems to get in trouble. likes to steal things and Chase motorcycles . the second picture is of Bo's best friend Jane. she belongs to my friend Ernie. she sleeps over alot when Ernie goes on trips. he's got a 66 charger.   Rene

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

wLc

In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

IBsmokin

heres another pic of buddy the dragon

KMPX2

Right now I am pets less but my last pets were a Pitbull , a Huskey & a Burmease Python

hemihead

My 11 year old girl Chrissa,still runs and plays like a puppy.She was the runt and is only 60 lbs. .I also have a
Red Eared Slider Turtle named Bull.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin