News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTPOCKET

Here a pic to add to this thread

CFMopar

Are those pits mtypocket?

Lovely dogs.

Pits got banned in my province  :icon_smile_angry: so stupid.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

LahTera

LOL!  Great pet pics here!  I used to have a couple of ferrets called Smokey & The Bandit -- LOL! 

I should've posted these pics here, but got them in with some other thread hereabouts.

Meet Kodiak:

Kodiak has a stuffed leopard for a friend:

This is our singing (howling) dog and his famous sidekick, Captain Mopar.

And the grand finale:

LahTera

MTPOCKET

Yes guard dogs for the charger project.

LahTera

I agree about pitts being banned.  It's the owners who make them mean.  Utter prejudice coming from a country that's not supposed to be prejudice.  And I am sooo prejudice against prejudice!

I used to have a pitt-lab mix and she was the BEST dog!  Could walk her downtown without a leash as if she was on one.  When they talked about banning pitts around here, I made sure to do that downtown walking A LOT.  LOL!  Right in front of all the attorneys in town!

They didn't end up banning them here.   ;)

LahTera

CFMopar

The worst part is the ilresonsible people will still find them and own then and the good owners get punished  :flame:

LahTera

Yup!  And in our country, such things are not supposed to happen.  You don't punish the innocent, and yet -- THEY DO!

LahTera

CFMopar

Hey its no different in Canada. Like the gun registry act. The law abiding gun owners have to register their guns but its as if this new act is going to make the thugs with illegal guns register them. ???

Brock Samson

ok you young'uns and newbies post up!  ;D

Big Lebowski

Here's Bobcat, he's 15 now, and will sleep anywhere....
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

69charger2002

well here's our little buddy. his name is , of course, charger.. not very masculine of a dog, but hes awesome anyway.. in the first pic he's sleeping with my wife again.. he does more than i do... kidding
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69charger2002

and lastly see if you can catch him sneeking around our little girl's shoulder.. talk about PROTECTIVE of her!! lol he is really something else
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Brock Samson

ramit

Here are my cats Chloe and Mr. Peepers trying to take a little snooze.

Chris G.

The Boss...

CB

My dobie...

At this time he's suffering a heart failure and is very sick.
Even at the young age of 5, the doctors aren't optimistic.
I might loose my best buddie at the end of the week :cryin:

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Mopar440+6

CB, Very sorry to hear about your pup. I hope all goes well. I know how it feels to loose a dog. The 24th of this month will make one year since my family lost our dog to cancer.
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

694spdRT

Sorry CB, I hope dobie pulls through OK.

We lost Chief on the 4th of July this year. We rescued him from the pound the day he was going to be put down and had him for the last ten years.

I just got back last night from a 300 mile trip to pick up our new 6 month old pup Zoe. I found her at a shelter in Iowa and she is a Husky/Chow Chow mix. If Chief had a daughter Zoe would be it. It took a few months before I could even think about getting another but, now it is nice to have a puppy running around again.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

CFMopar

Sorry to hear that cb I hope he pulls through...

8WHEELER

Yep Cancer really sucks, lost my Black Buddy last year to it showed him for a little while to much time.
Then got another Chocolate lab this year now the old Chocolate is about gone, oh well we can't live
without them can we??????

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 694spdRT on October 12, 2005, 06:53:46 PM
Sorry CB, I hope dobie pulls through OK.

We lost Chief on the 4th of July this year. We rescued him from the pound the day he was going to be put down and had him for the last ten years.

I just got back last night from a 300 mile trip to pick up our new 6 month old pup Zoe. I found her at a shelter in Iowa and she is a Husky/Chow Chow mix. If Chief had a daughter Zoe would be it. It took a few months before I could even think about getting another but, now it is nice to have a puppy running around again.

Husky/Chow mix, huh?     Cool.     My ex girlfriend of five years had a male husky/chow mix.   He was very fluffy and golden colored, very cool looking, he would try and talk, could say my name, with a huge bushy tail, mischevious,   independent, but good dog, happy disposition, smart.   I clocked him running next to the car at 37 mph.     Don't know if that is fast for a dog, but seemed pretty fast.   Hope you can post a pic of him, curious what he looks like.     Sorry about the losses some of you have suffered.   I miss the German Shepard   we had a lot that had to be put to sleep because of very bad arthritis.  

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

694spdRT

Here are some pictures of Zoe at the shelter I got her from. She is not very big at around 50lbs although she may grow a little more. She is smart and well behaved...never acted up at all on the 150 mile trip home with me yesterday.

Chief looked very similar except he was a male and around 65-70 lbs. 
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

SeattleCharger

That's a nice mix, has the husky look with a golden color.   Now that I look at those pics, I realize that the chow/husky mix we had was actually a Siberian husky/chow mix, which made him, "Nanuuk", very fluffy, they look a bit different.   His color was more like the color of Zoe's coloring on her forehead on that crease and behind her ears.   Hey, nice looking dog you have though.   He sort of had the same looking eyes and look in the eyes and same snout, face reminds me a lot of him.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

CFMopar

My aunts dog is almost identicle as zoe....

Blown70

Here is my Boxer Lexus... She like to nap on the bed....

I will get a better pic...