News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Firm Feel sway bar + Mopar Action brake upgrade

Started by 0X01B8, July 03, 2006, 05:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0X01B8

Just finished installing the Firm Feel front sway bar.  I did the M.A. disc brake upgrade years ago and never got around to figuring out the sway bar issue until recently.  It seems to make a world of difference and it looks quite nice too, with the brass(?) fittings and such.  Anyway, if there's a reasonable level of interest I'd be happy to write a little about my install experience with some crappy camera phone pictures as well.  No big deal.  Over and out!

Blown70

POST UP,  it would be nice to see and hear.

Tom

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Rack

BrianShaughnessy

So when did you order and / or receive your FF sway bar?      I've been waiting over 2 months for mine... probably closer to 3.   I was told they would be shipping next week almost 2 months ago and last month it would probably be this month.

I ordered thru Mancini and they had them send my tubular upper arms seperately as I had ordered both at the same time.   I was ready to cancel the bar and just go thru Just Suspension or one of the others.   I'd rather have the FF tho just because I've seen how nice it is on the Beeper.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

0X01B8

I think I ordered mine less than 2 months ago.  They had some problem with a supplier causing the delay.

BrianShaughnessy

OK... thanks. 

Time for another phone call tomorrow  :P
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Blakcharger440

Pics and a short editorial would be a nice thing to read for reference! Post 'em up!!  :icon_smile_big: