News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

out of bodyshop hell, now it's back yard fun, update, july15

Started by BigBlockSam, July 05, 2006, 08:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joesykora

:drool5: i love it I only wish mine looked that good........Maybe one day :drool5:

Leonidas Rex

Man, you have done a phenomenal job! You may not realize it but people see the amount of work you put into this and it inspires us to keep going. Seeing someone else do it motiviates me to get going.

Congratulations. Your car looks great!

BigBlockSam

Quotepeople see the amount of work you put into this and it inspires us to keep going.   

thanks bro , it does the same for me , it's hard to stay focused  and sometimes i just have to walk away  an regroup . this car fought me every step of the way. but it's done .
   kinds words from other people that love these cars as much as i do mean alot . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!