News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another Daytona on E bay

Started by Howie, July 06, 2006, 11:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

My body man built me up a couple. This is the first one where only the rear wheels swivel. The second cart (not in pic) has all 4 wheels that swivel which makes it easier to move around and line up. I keep meaning to change the front wheels out on this one too. You can adjust the height on all three posts (threaded) for fine tuning during the drop.

maxwellwedge

Quote from: tan top on June 21, 2009, 11:37:32 AM
wonder whats been happening to this car  :coolgleamA:  awesome job   :yesnod:   can't  remember but was the original color EV2 :scratchchin:

keep the pictures coming , love looking at stuff like this  :yesnod: :popcrn:

Yep EV2 - You can see it in the wheelwells and were the red metallic has flaked off in the engine compartment. They didn't even scuff the paint in the engine compartment before they painted. I could blow it all off clean with a pressure washer if I wanted to.

66chargerkid

And to think.
We pull the motor and trans out of the top of the car  :slap:

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 66chargerkid on June 23, 2009, 03:53:11 PM
And to think.

Happy Now?  ;D

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on June 23, 2009, 08:07:19 PM
Quote from: 66chargerkid on June 23, 2009, 03:53:11 PM
And to think.

Happy Now?  ;D

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  way to put the kid in his place , he has never respected his elders
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Stefano

Recent update on this Daytona. It will be on display in the "Day Two" show case at this years Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals this November. Does anyone plan on being there this year? :2thumbs:

Stefano

Daytona @ MCACN

Bashton

Quote from: Stefano on August 24, 2016, 06:27:29 PM
Daytona @ MCACN

Indeed it is! Going to be another great year for Wing Cars and Mopars at MCACN. We already have several Superbirds in our Vintage Certification area, several more in Mopar Alley and several Daytonas including a first time shown fresh from restoration Daytona in the general show.

For more info on MCACN, check out www.mcacn.com. The show is always the weekend before Thanksgiving, which is November 19-20 this year.

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
MCACN, LLC Managing Member
World's largest all indoor specialty show devoted to Muscle Cars, Dealer-built Supercars and Corvettes.