News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where to get engine parts

Started by AmadeusCharger500, August 22, 2005, 12:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

Where are people buying cams, pistons, timing chains, bearings, and pistons. What brands are being used that are spcecifcally better for the mopar engines. I used hughes for my 383 but that was 2 years ago. I am rebuilding a 440 and need some places to check out.
thanks

original72

I just got an order for a cam , pushrods and other things from Mancini racing and everything went thru without a hitch and they have comparable prices and here is the website.....

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/chucker54/bengineparts.html

Bill

Plumcrazy

Summit racing equipment is a good source.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Chryco Psycho

I use Speed Pro pistons for most builds , Michigan 77 brgs , JPP timing chain sets , Cam sI use Mopar , Engle & Lunati mostly depending what you need

AmadeusCharger500

Looking for a cam that works in the 2000 to 6500 rpm range. I would like to take advantage of the wider mopar lifters and use one of those fast lift profiles, more lift longer exhaust duration. I am happy with my hughes cam so probably try an Engle or Lunati. Where can I see profiles of these cams? Can you get the michigan bearings, timing set and pistons all from summit? I have been happy with summit in the past for ease of ordering online.

cudaken

If you are not in a big hurry, I had good luck on E-bay. Bought a set of Blue Max wires for $50.00 new, 7 quart pan new for $60.00, new speed pro piston's for $220.00, BDS Blower intake polished for $400.00. Best part, made some friends as well.

Becarefull of bidding wars and shipping as well. I even bought my 440 block and carnk off E-bay.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Chryco Psycho

www.englecams.com
I have old printouts of the UltraDyne cam grinds which are available through Lunati
Summit should have all of the parts listed above