News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got the Body bumper Kit from YO. Lets play, where does this go?

Started by 2Gunz, July 16, 2006, 10:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Gunz

My car was repainted before I got it. And is missing alot of this stuff so I have no reference.
Please help me out.

1) I have no clue.

2) I have no clue.

3) Pretty sure this is for the hood on the sides.  But #8 looks alot like them, except #8 is only 2 not 4.

4) Think its for the hood in the front next to the grill.  But they dont look like the ones I have.

5) No idea

6) um nope

7) er no

8) Would say it was for under the hood and I was missing 2....  if I didnt have #3    Trunk maybe?

9) Think this is the trunk bumper near the tail lights.

Anyway thanks in advance.

Troy

Bump. I have the same kit somewhere around here. I'll go look and see if I can find any of these still attached to the car(s) but maybe someone else already knows.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

eSJayDee

Looks like #2 is for behind the rear license plate, or at least they look like what's there on my car (as opposed to #1).

& I'm guessing #8 goes on the doors, probably at the bottom corners.

4402tuff4u

No. 8 goes all the way in the front of the Charger at the quarter panels for the hood. Follow the edge where the fender meets the engine compartment all the way to the front of the car and you will run into a slot for them. I almost missed them until a friend of mine with a 68 R/T showed me. The funny part is that he was missing them! There are three bumpers per side for the hood to land on. Actually 4 counting the adjustable round ones.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 07, 2006, 02:32:26 PM
Actually 4 counting the adjustable round ones.
And the adjustable round ones is #4, right?

I'm thinkin' #1 or #9 goes under the trunk lid (can't remember how big those are).
#2 probably mounts on fender tabs at the very rear corners under the hood (one on each side).
#5 OR #6 could be for the glovebox lid. :ahum:

Which year is your Charger anyhoo?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blue Pentastar

1)

2)

3) definitely for the hood 2 on each side in the engine compartment

4) Adjustable bumpers on end of radiator support

5)

6)

7)

8) under hood above the grille's black top plate 1 each side

9) on trunk lid

Other places to look glovebox, ashtray, and behind rear lisense plate.

Are all of these solid or is there a couple that are slit for wires to go through. Sorry it has been four years since I did that. this is the best I can remember from work.

Mike Schrader

69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

charger Downunder

1 Rear hood
2 Rear licence plate
3 Hood
4 Front hood bumper
5 looks like glove box round pointy top on bumper
6 Hard to tell looks like ash tray flat top on bumper
7 Looks like glove box hinge rubber stop.?
8 Hood near front
9 Trunk
you will also need door bumpers two per door.?
plus  Headlight door bumper stops ?
Have fun
Steve
[/quote]