News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68 Charger R/T tail panel emblem

Started by histoy, July 17, 2006, 07:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

histoy

Does anyone know where I can get a repro emblem for the '68 tail panel?    Year One has them on back order...Brian

OttawaCharger

1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

histoy

Thanks for the tip about Jacks.   Unfortunately, he doesn't have any in stock either.

deputycrawford

It sounds like one company makes them and Jack's gets his from there also. Legendary Auto or the Paddock deal with emblems and decals I believe. Try them.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

dkn1997

RECHRGED

8WHEELER

I have never had a problem with YO, that they did not make right fast, plus I wait for the 20 percent of deals  :icon_smile_big:

I had them ship me a huge shipment one time, I never would have thought it would have all come in one box.
Well there was a huge hole in the box, and about 8 things were missing, and 10 more were bent or damaged.

I broke down every item, they told me to keep everything that had any damage 'and some was very minor' then
they shipped me out everything I told them was missing or damaged ASAP, I saved a bundle on that one  :icon_smile_big:

They have been great for me  ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

BigBlockSam

Jack's is cool . i had to return some stuff to him and there was no problem. try that with Jim's   :scared:

i got my r/t badges from him. nice. we don't need no stinken bages.   :musik010:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img