News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Glass Bead or Strip & Dip?

Started by Lowprofile, July 21, 2005, 07:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drop Top

I sold my Plastic Media Business to a guy here in town. He is doing plastic and garnet blasting. He is also on the verge of getting the Powder Coating part of his business off the ground. I have had quite a bit of blasting done since he has opened and sent other people to him. I haven't had any complant about him yet. Very reasonable price wise also. Hes set up to do hole cars to small pieces. He also has a web site. Try GotBillet.com. I will get his card and get his phone number for you also. Its in the shop. Don't be surprised when you see a bunch of grills in sexy outfits. He sells that kind of stuff on the net along with billet grills and other things. Hes got allot of irons in the fire.

Lowprofile

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your Advice and Ideas. Hopefully, this fall I will be home for a few weeks & I can FINALLY get started on this project. I'll keep you all updated with pics!

Thanks Again,
                                                                  Chuck :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL