News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cluster Restoration.

Started by lilwendal, December 28, 2007, 08:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armycopter

Anyone have a recommendation for paint on the bezel face. Mine is black not woodgrain. Would like to paint it but don't know which brand or type paint to purchase. Thank you.
1969 Charger

rikubot

SEM trim black with duplicolor adhesion promoter 🤙
'69 Charger, 440/727

Armycopter

1969 Charger

rikubot

Welcome. Post pictures when you're done ;)
'69 Charger, 440/727

twalker

Quote from: Armycopter on October 25, 2020, 07:33:52 PM
Anyone have a recommendation for paint on the bezel face. Mine is black not woodgrain. Would like to paint it but don't know which brand or type paint to purchase. Thank you.

SEM Landau Black

AKcharger

Quote from: AKcharger on January 16, 2020, 11:23:40 AM
Quote from: b5blue on January 15, 2020, 10:32:07 AM
Hit that with a heat gun or hair dryer and work it down?

Tried, 1st picture was after heat gun, this is before. also if you peel the sticker off it rips off your paint  :RantExplode:

it's in its way to D&H  in south Carolina, luckily I had a spare head

Oh! D&H did a AWESOME job

472 R/T SE

Quote from: AKcharger on January 16, 2020, 11:23:40 AM
Quote from: b5blue on January 15, 2020, 10:32:07 AM
Hit that with a heat gun or hair dryer and work it down?

Tried, 1st picture was after heat gun, this is before. also if you peel the sticker off it rips off your paint  :RantExplode:

it's in its way to D&H  in south Carolina, luckily I had a spare head

Did you install it wet or dry?

AKcharger

Installed wet so I could position it. I couldn't see where dry would make a difference.

dgp_naples

I have a 67 Charger and installed new lenses and a new bezel. Upon reinstalling, my headlights come on, my wipers work but I have no gauges working nor any electroluminecent lights. I have checked the wiring and have a wiring diagram, all seems to be in order. I think it might be a ground issue or a power issue. what do you suggest I do to get power to come on?