News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Link to new Mag article on Dayclona.

Started by Brock Samson, August 02, 2006, 12:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

from gen disc.
thread on a new Magazine callled "Mopar Max"...
Good Luck to them!

http://www.moparmax.com/features/2006/i_1-wings-1.html

genlee1970

Thanks for the link, man. That article and those pictures are great. Geoff and Jerry, you guys rock.  I happened to be video taping all that action from the photographers van and it was just as exciting as the pictures lead you to believe. All in all a good trip to Georgia. Highly reccomended.

Lowprofile

Brock, You are the "King of Links"  Thanks Bro!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

kab69440

Lowprofile, excellent work man! That needs to be added to our smilie list PRONTO! Hahaha! I just love that one!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."