News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wanted:daytona wing placement measurements

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, August 31, 2006, 10:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

the info i need are

1# how far is the end of the wing away from the end of the car???

2#how far is the center of the down side part wing(outside right) away from the quarter panel???

and finally 3# how far is the center of the down part of the wing(inside left) away from the trunk???

also all these measurements needed are straight across measurements, if anyone can figure this out for me it would be great,if u do it in paint even better, any or all info greatly appreciated-MATT

Brock Samson

what ya think he's doing with all these things?..

making a reverse engineered Daytona outta soap?.

hemigeno

No offense Matt, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what dimensions you actually want. 

Most people are just worried about where to locate the wing on the quarterpanels, since they typically don't fabricate their own wings.  Incidentally, the WingedWarriors/NBOA club has location templates that they offer to their members.

THE CHARGER PUNK

yes i know of these templates, and also to strato over there, im writing down all this info so i can put it to use sometime into the future(hopefully this year),if i had paint i could show u what measurements i need, ill try to get some more insight on what i need measured ,as i am not part of the wwnboa club and i dont see myself joining to get templates-MATT