News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help!! Cant get pictures to load

Started by lilwendal, September 03, 2006, 04:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

I'm trying to load a couple pics and keep getting a message that states " file name already exsists please rename file."  I've loaded pics before and never seen this message. I renamed the pics but still get that message when I try to post.  I even tried from a different computer. Any ideas?

Chargen69

Silver R/T

where do you want to post them? if you want send them to me and Ill post them for you
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

How did you rename the pictures? I usually add my initials to the name or something else unique like that. For example, if you have a picture like "DSC00234.jpg" and you change the name to "lil_DSC00234.jpg" then you shouldn't ever see that message. Make sure you change the name while the file is on your computer and then try to upload the new file.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

lilwendal

Yes the pics are a jpg format. I believe it must be the file name the camera assignes to the picture because the i'm not trying to load a picture thats already been posted but it is picture # 107 on my camera that previously was a different picture I did post.  I'll try renaming the cameras file name and see if that works cause just renaming it on the computer doesnt work.

lilwendal

Thanks guys, figured it out i guess the file names i was changing it to i had already used.