News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pics and measurements needed for speedo cable bracket

Started by resq302, September 05, 2006, 08:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

Ok guys and girls.  I need your help.  Over the years, someone has replaced the front driverside floor pan of my 69 charger.  The tack welded speedometer cable hanger is no longer there which is causing the speedo cable to occasionally rest on the exhaust pipe.  I would like to try and duplicate the factory look o the hanger.  Can someone post a picture and some measurements of the hanger? 

Thanks,

Brian
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto