News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PIX OF A DAYTONA PAINTED SUBLIME ?

Started by daytonalo, September 06, 2006, 01:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

And yes I know it is a 70 color , I'm building a clone . I will paint this car this winter and cant decide on a color.
                                                                                                        Larry

alfanta

I dont have a picture, but I could photoshop one for you.

daytonalo

That would be very much appreciated , i wouldn't know where to start !
                                                                     Larry

Daytona R/T SE

Here's one...I think it looks HIDEOUS in that color  :puke:

But it can be yours for $595,000  ;)

http://www.dealsonwheels.com/search/detail.aspx?id=000392-200602-000026

Daytona R/T SE

If you want a Green Daytona, F-6 looks good, I've strongly considered this color for my clone.

daytonalo

Thank's to all , my car will be ready for paint in a few months and obviously still up in the air when it comes to a color .I always liked yellow with a black tail  , most yellows look wash out in direct sun . I thought about R-4 but my next car is going to be a bobby  Issac clone and we all know what color that car is .My friend just painted his challenger sublime and it is stunning , I agree that the daytona in the pic looks like shit , color doesn't look right or car is dirty .

RTPTRON

Saw this one at the Thunder Valley Nationals in Bristol, Tennessee back in April.