News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chopping broccoli....

Started by plum500, July 21, 2005, 05:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

Can't be on here too long without an '06 hack. Still waiting to move into the new house this weekend, and get back to work on my Charger. Gearing up for a bunch of suspension work next week...then she'll be home :)

In the mean time...anyone know a good source for a structurally sound LX, yet cosmetically toast? (only half kidding)

Here's a rough sketch/hack, and a render I started during breaks at work...

RD

i honestly just do not see why they dont retool the entire 2nd gen automobile and just put present technological suspension upgrades and interior styling.   It would sell like hotcakes.   but hey, i am a dreamer.

btw, looks great :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mefirst

Looks good.. maby someday Chrysler will make a ride like that...

ChargerBill

Looks like A LOT of work ahead of you if you do actually do it....looks good to me. DCX won't ever bite though, they're stuck in  "Mercedes in every driveway" dreamland. They'll never understand American's taste in automobiles.
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

ive got one real Charger, why buy a wanna be
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Plumcrazy

Damn, that looks good :yesnod:

Now if it were purple, it would be perfect :icon_smile_tongue:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Telvis

Mopar440+6

:drool5:                               :drool5:                                        :drool5:

If the '06 POS looked like that rendering I would have bought a fleet of em! 

:bow:

That is an awesome rendering. I can't wait till PSU lets me start playing with all the fancy 3D programs  :D
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

SLIKK 70

Ghoste

And ChargerBill, you are 100% correct.

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Ghoste on July 22, 2005, 04:56:55 AM
And ChargerBill, you are 100% correct.

:iagree:

Thank's God there are Europeans who prefers American's taste - I'm one of them.
I can't wait to finish my 73 as a lot of people are just waiting to see that beauty on the road.
Oh, BTW my daily driver for the moment is  black SEBRING CONVERTIBLE LIMITED and you should see reaction here on this car.  :coolgleamA:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

4402tuff4u

Nice job plum500! I like it alot. You should email it to DCX and tell them that's what a Charger should look like.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"