News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger lower rear quarter patch panels ? ?

Started by dewey cheatham, August 23, 2005, 09:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewey cheatham

Anybody know where I can get lower rear quarter patch panels?  I only want the very bottom part, not all the way up to the top.  Appreciate any source leads.
I'm new to the site and looks like a neato place.  Have 2 Chargers; 69 & 06.
Dewey

Steve P.

Have 2 Chargers; 69 & 06.
Dewey

Well,,,, we'll keep the 69'..........   

Welcome to Da' Board....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Brock Samson

you wouldn't be a Lawyer would ya?..  ;D
welcome to the site!  :angel:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

41husk

welcome to the site, " Law firm Dewey, Cheatum and How," gotta love the stooges!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

cudaken

Welcome from me as well. You know there is a body section on this site as well.

Cuda Ken
I am back

MoparUSAF

73rallye440magnum

you have how many chargers? i think you have one, they never made one in 06. welcome to the site, hope you find it very useful and lets see some pics!
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

dewey cheatham

Thanks for the welcome(s) guys.  No I'm not a lawyer, but dolove the Stooges.
I'll check the sherman place and the body forum.
They do make one in 06.  Came out 6 weks ago.  The hemi runs Fiiiiiiiine!!!!!   : )

Thanks again

dewey cheatham

One more thing...don't know how to post pictures.  Do I just put the hyperlink to the server I have the picture on, or do I attach it somehow like an email?

bull

At the bottom of every reply box you'll see Attach: in bold and a box next to it with "Browse..." written inside it. Just click on Browse and locate the pic you want to post. You can download up to four pics per post by using the (more attachments) function next to the Browse button.

On the other topic, there aren't too many '06 "Charger" fans around here. There are maybe a handful that will tolerate it but no one here is really beating a path to the local Dodge dealer to score one. The reasons why run the gamut but most keep it simple by saying Chrysler basically whored the name in a lame attempt to sell Magnum sedans. :flame:

But hey, we'd love to talk about the '69!   :icon_smile:

Also, Year One, Goodmark and The Paddock all sell those lower patch panels, among other places.