News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another 500 coming up for sale

Started by Ghoste, September 11, 2006, 05:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I don't have much to go on yet but apparently RM will have a 69 500 for auction at the Toronto sale next month.  It is supposed to be a light colored 440 powered car that is currently in Quebec and powered by a 528 Crate Hemi. 
Anyone know the car?

hemigeno

There is an A4 silver Charger500 mentioned towards the tail end of this thread:

69 hemi 500 - 181 miles???

Wonder if it could be the same one?  It looks like it had a crate motor in it. 

I also seem to recall a W1 white 500 with a big-cube hemi going across eBay here about a year ago as well, but I don't know where either of those cars came from.

Shakey

Maybe the red one that was sold from the Ottawa area about a year ago that went to NY?   :shruggy:

I thought you knew about all of these 500's Ghoste.  I figured you'd be telling us about it.

69_500

I know of an A4 Charger 500 that had a big cube HEMI in it, as well as an R4 red one.

The white 500 is the A4 car. It was origionally white, but painted silver at the time of being advertised.

although none of them were in Canada as far as I know. The silver one was in the northeast, and the red one in wisconsin.

Ghoste

Quote from: Shakey on September 11, 2006, 06:42:19 PM
I thought you knew about all of these 500's Ghoste.  I figured you'd be telling us about it.

That'd be Danny. 

Actually, I have tried to keep track of the Canadian ones but this one has me stumped.  It isn't at the shop so I haven't seen it yet myself.  I have only seen a b&w photo so that is why the only color I can tell you is "light".  I should be at the shop sometime Wednesday so I should be able to look at the paperwork and come up with a vin by then.

69_500

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Would like to know which car it is if at all possible.

So Ghoste you've been trying to keep track of the Candian 500's? I'm only showing 2 cars that I know of that were Canadian. One is a white HEMI 500 the other I only have a VIN for no other information. Are there more?

Ghoste

Well, my problem was trying to establish which ones were origianlly shipped here and which ones were imported later on.  The white one I know of.  I'll get the vin for this other one and compare it with what you have.  I don't think many ever came here.

69_500

I've heard that it was only 7 or 8 that origionally went to Canada, and that there was only 1 HEMI car the other 7 were 440 cars.

Ghoste

I thought there were two Hemi's but I put more faith in anything you've heard because it's been a real dead end for me trying to find that stuff out up here.

69_500

Could have been 2 HEMI's. I just get my information from other people. I have only seen the 1 HEMI though. Never say never.