News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

source for drip rail moulding?

Started by hemi68charger, October 02, 2006, 10:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..
Is there a source for new/reproduction drip rail moulding for 2nd generation Chargers?........... Good source that is.........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Shakey

hemi68charger

Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Shakey

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 02, 2006, 12:07:49 PM
Quote from: Shakey on October 02, 2006, 11:16:46 AM
Year One

Any experience with their product?

Nope.  I got mine from a salvage yard in AZ.  This was before I knew that YO had them.

There is a 20% discount code in this thread.  For $112.00 USD - you can tell us all how good they are!   :nana:

Or just wait for some others to chime in that may have already used them.   :yesnod:

charge-it

I need a set for my 68 Charger. I`ll wait for others to chime in before buying them.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Troy

I have a set but have never tried installing them. They came with the car and it still needs paint. I believe only one manufacturer makes them so there probably won't be a lot of difference between vendors.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Troy on October 02, 2006, 02:38:27 PM
I have a set but have never tried installing them. They came with the car and it still needs paint. I believe only one manufacturer makes them so there probably won't be a lot of difference between vendors.

Troy

Troy, have you "checked" them out yet? I mean, do they feel like they are built with the same gauge stainless steel as the original or do they seem flemsy?

Troy
Troy

Blusmbl

I thought I read on here somewhere that the reproduction drip rail moulding really only fits the non-vinyl top cars.  Supposedly the vinyl top versions were slightly different so the top's seam could reside under the moulding.  I don't know that for certain though.

Not sure if this makes a difference to you or not.
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger