News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SIDE VEIW OF NOSE TO FENDER SEAL WANTED

Started by daytonalo, September 28, 2006, 09:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I'm mocking up my daytona nose and would apprecate a few photos of side view, and bottom view and need to know where the seal ends at the valence area . Larry

Daytona R/T SE

Couple I swiped off the 'net:

62 Max

Make sure you don't get them on backwards,that is possible.If you do your nose will stick out. :icon_smile_big:

daytonalo

Perfect, those are perfect shots , I came up with a much cleaner fitting and cleaner looking seal on daytona . The nose to fender gap is 3/8 , much tighter than the origanal cars ! will post pix very shortly.                                                                             Larry

daytonalo

One more Q , does the back edge of the valence sit on top or go under the rad support ledge ?

hemigeno

Quote from: daytonalo on September 29, 2006, 09:17:08 AM
One more Q , does the back edge of the valence sit on top or go under the rad support ledge ?

Does this pic help?  It's an old one, but my digital cam isn't handy so it's the best I can do.

hemigeno

One more of the seals from the bottom side.  They didn't worry about overspray much on those seals, did they?   :rotz:

daytonalo

daytonalo

On a real daytona , is the lower rad support body color  or black ?

62 Max

BigBlockSam

thanks for the pictures, they went right into my daytona project file . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

So on a regular b-body they must be black , right ?

Troy

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 28, 2006, 11:26:52 PM
Heh, I was just looking for pictures and realized that I took that first one... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Troy on October 09, 2006, 04:27:30 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 28, 2006, 11:26:52 PM
Heh, I was just looking for pictures and realized that I took that first one... :D

Troy

It's a small world, after all  ;)