News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need a Reasonably priced Bodyman in Olathe/Gardner Kansas area

Started by ACUDANUT, September 29, 2006, 02:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

I have a 72 Charger that needs some body and paint work done.  I am not in a rush and I really want to find someone who does work at  home and does not have a high overhead.  I wish I still lived in San Diego, where I could take it to Mexico.  The goodnews is that the Engine Compartment and under the hood are already finished, and the car does run.

moparguy01

If you dont mind a little travel, I know a guy I went to college with at Mcpherson College owns a shop called Red Door Restorations in McPherson. He does real good work. If you call him tell him Russ sent you, it might get you a better deal.

Blown70

Quote from: moparguy01 on September 29, 2006, 02:28:34 PM
If you dont mind a little travel, I know a guy I went to college with at Mcpherson College owns a shop called Red Door Restorations in McPherson. He does real good work. If you call him tell him Russ sent you, it might get you a better deal.

Or may cost you more.....LOL ;D

BB1

Boy I live in Olathe, and I use to live in San Diego. Small world.
Delete my profile

ACUDANUT

Body location change.  Anyone in the KC metro area that does not have a High Overhead and is willing to work on a 35 y/o car.  Mcpherson Ks. is not out the question, could I get his name and phone number please.  Thanks Everyone.

BB1

Delete my profile

moparguy01

Red Door Restoration
(620) 245-0037

The owners name is Ryan Mahoney. Good guy who does good work.