News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any suggestions for loading a 68 Charger R/T onto a trailer?

Started by OldGuy, October 02, 2006, 11:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

blackcharger

Quote from: derailed on October 02, 2006, 11:54:56 AM
I would load it on the trailer nose first, otherwise you may not have enough tongue weight and it may get a little squirly on you going down the road. Like the others said, maybe you can get another set of wheels on there for the time being to help load and unload, a come along should work fine.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

been there, done that, it ain't fun! I usually take four good wheels and tires. Take a small torch set, those lug nuts sometimes need a litle help to come off. Make sure you have a good six point socket and cheater bar. The come a long has worked well for me.

OldGuy

Last426 suggested we get a couple of cans of fix-a-flat and air them up to move the car.  Don't think it would have worked on these puppies.  At least we got two (2) of the original 500 rims and the spare rim.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".