News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona in F.A.S.T racing

Started by johntpr, October 02, 2006, 06:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johntpr

Couldn't sit by the sidelines anymore, so I took it out for some FAST class racing. Never did before and had lots of fun at Lebanon Valley Raceway this past Sunday.  I learned that I have a lot to learn about drag racing !  My best was 15.1....spinning the tires too much and sleeping at the green light !

No one believed it was a real Daytona !

Troy

:2thumbs: I bet you could have used some different tires!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Did you tell them that if you took off the extra coat of paint its wearing that you'd shave about .20 off that time?

Glad to see that at least a few people still drive their cars.

Ghoste

That is the way to use your Daytona. :icon_smile_big:  I'll bet you were quite a bit more stock than some of your competitors too.

BigBlockSam

very cool! thats what they where made for. to have fun with them. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

nascarxx29

Congrats John .Hopefully you didnt break anything
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

BLAM

Hi John

I got a couple nice movies of your runs.  I will email them to you if you want.

Andy
RLTW - "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

johntpr

Wow...I'd love to get those movies...thanks so much !  My e mail address is on my profile

BLAM

Sent them John.

Two 10Meg files sent in seperate emails from work.  Hopefully they get through your aol account.

Andy
RLTW - "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice work John!......

PS---post those movies up on YouTube.com so we can all view 'em :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T