News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can't log in on mobile device (says Spammer), but I can on PC

Started by Dave Kanofsky, February 28, 2024, 09:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Kanofsky

Hi All,

Hoping for some help.  2 weeks(ish) ago I could no longer log in on my phone, but I can on my PC.
I have a Samsung phone on T-Mobile.

My phone gets an error message saying, "An Error has occurred.  Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!  Spammers.  This ban is not set to expire"  :brickwall:

If I press Log in, I get, "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum"

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dave
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hemigeno

Hi Dave,

You're not the only one with this issue, there has been another thread and a couple of comments related to the same topic recently.

Are you trying to use cellular data, or go through a wifi connection?  You might try switching things up to see if that helps.  Somewhere along the line, the ISP / address you're using on your cellphone is associated with one or more known spam "factories".  It would take (Admin) Troy to change any of the settings or find out exactly what the problem is, unfortunately.  My tech savvy level with things like that is pretty low, so there's a good reason why Troy doesn't  turn me loose on that end of the forum software.  The digital carnage would be epic... :o

Dave Kanofsky

Epic digital carnage you say?   :drool5:

Thanks for these suggestions.  I have tried WiFi and Cellular, restarted phone, etc. with same unfortunate results.

I'm willing to try suggestions if anyone has them.  thanks!  :cheers:
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)