News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing car info. ?

Started by dads_69, October 18, 2006, 12:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Aero426

Jack McGaughey at Wing Car Fab builds quality stuff.  He is an ex-Winston Cup master fabricator.   Most cloners go a different route based on trying to save dollars.   But anyone who has bought stuff from Jack says it is excellent.

hotrod98

If someone owned an original wing car and needed replacement parts, I think he's definitely the go-to guy. His stuff is top notch in every way from what I've seen and been told. While his parts are a little expensive for a clone, they are certainly reasonably priced for parts to repair an original car. The one thing that keeps me from just picking up the phone and ordering that back window plug for my bird clone is the fact that even if I installed it and bought a repro back glass, I still wouldn't have the moldings. I wouldn't want to spend over 3 grand and still not have it look correct. Anyone hear of any plans to repro those back glass moldings?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

Jack is also a real nuce guy. i've spoke to him several times on the phone. he took his time with me on the phone and gave me some great info. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img