News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona on Ebay, (scam???)

Started by 451-74Charger, July 22, 2005, 09:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lostsheep

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 22, 2005, 08:37:33 PM
they were talking about it on the winged warrior board. it's not a scam. he just can't spell. remember , never send money to anyone on ebay ,go get the car with a cashiers check in pocket. Rene
:iagree:

Drache

Whether it's real or not I think almost every member on this board would sell their first born wrench sets to get a ride in that thing! Damn it just looks mean!  :devil:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

A383Wing

I also think that when we were down there in '99, that car had a Hemi in it at the time.....

Dane...I have been here for a while...and no new pics of the purple Daytona...as a matter of fact, it's been in the corner of the garage since we moved here last September. I am tired of all the crap from "know-it-alls" about how the car is not real....I just ask, "Where's yours?".....that usually shuts them up for a while. I have been working on the cream 66 for about the last 3 months...got all the new interior in and the new seat covers that I have had for over 3 years.

I usually hang out over at www.66-67Charger.com 'cause we got 2 66 Chargers.....

Email me and we can talk....no sense taking up board space here...

Bryan  :drive:

69_500

I for one remember seeing that car years ago. I didn't make the Talladega meet in 99, or in 04 but I have seen the car at a few shows over the years. I don't think its a fake, just a poorly worded advertisement.

As far as people making comments about having a cloned car. If I was you I would let it go in one ear and out the other. I hear comments all the time at shows when people see a cloned wing car, or a clone HEMI car and such. To me I love it, because who clones a car to make a trailer queen? NO ONE. To me these cars were meant to be driven. Which is why I have already put nearly 7,000 miles on my 500 in the past 14 months.

BigBlockSam

i dig your plum crazy wing car. i printed up several pics of it and put them in my scrap book. i want to do my front lights like yours. they look great when there open. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

taxspeaker

Did it sell or is it still out there somewhere? Ive been waiting for 10 years!