News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anybody need a superbird project?

Started by BigBlockSam, October 30, 2006, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

THE CHARGER PUNK

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

another hunk of shit , amazing , no shortage

THE CHARGER PUNK

whoa lets not get hasty here, that wing can be changed, overall that car is pretty good shape, good start for a bird clone, very nice white interior 2-MATT

TylerCharger69

It's amazing to me  how everything seems to be a "hunk of shit" to this guy.   The nerve of some people I s'pose....

daytonalo

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS OK POOPY

DC_1

if it can be had cheap enough it could be a fun project

TomP

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on October 31, 2006, 03:24:18 PM
It's amazing to me  how everything seems to be a "hunk of shit" to this guy.   The nerve of some people I s'pose....

I guess his mommy never told him that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

62 Max

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on October 30, 2006, 10:27:07 PM
SWEET, wing looks kinda big-MATT

I guess mine is really out of wack! :o Cameras do funny things. :scratchchin: