News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

remember thi purple daytona clone . now its for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, October 30, 2006, 11:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

it's a little rough but it is a real r/t

**Inactive Link Removed**
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

What a hunk of shit , he would do better if he removed nose and wing , run the nose over with a fork-lift and sell it as an R/T

ramit

Quote from: daytonalo on October 31, 2006, 01:50:22 AM
What a hunk of shit , he would do better if he removed nose and wing , run the nose over with a fork-lift and sell it as an R/T

Do you ever have anything nice to say? ::)

nh_mopar_fan

Did the "previous owner" have black ears and live in Orlando?

eesh.

:rotz:

daytonalo

I dont sugar coat anything , I call as I see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TylerCharger69

May be a clone....but  it doesn't look like a "hunk of shit"  to me......well...we all know what opinions are just like.........

69_500

Charger_Fan

I don't blame the guy, I'd sell it too. :icon_smile_tongue:
I wonder where that nose came from? I hope he didn't pay much for it.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

daytonalo

IT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OFF OF "KITT ' YOU KNOW , KNIGHT RIDER , THAT 82 FIRDBIRD HUNK OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY , RAMIT ARE WE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE FIREBIRD ?

ramit

Quote from: daytonalo on October 31, 2006, 07:13:20 PM
IT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OFF OF "KIT ' YOU KNOW , KNIGHT RIDER , THAT 82 FIRDBIRD HUNK OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY , RAMIT ARE WE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE FIREBIRD ?

Actually it is "KITT" not "KIT" and who wouldn't like KITT, it had an ejection seat. ;D

daytonalo

Ghoste

At least he isn't trying to pass it off as a real Daytona.  He even points out a few of the hidden warts.  I hate to think what his reserve is though.

3--Daytona

What can you say;; The fellow who owns the car was TAKEN for a very expensive ride. I am not personly acquainted with the man, I have met him, and visted with him. Who ever sold ( I dont know) him the car did a real noumber on him.I have saw the car,,and I know what he paid for it,, I wont tell, so please dont ask.  All I can say, is he bought a very expensive CUSTOM car.
3-daytona

daytonalo

hemigeno

daytonalo

daytonalo

He Rene , do you still want to drive down and see my hunk of crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBlockSam

first, don't call it a hunk of crap. i like your daytona, alot. one of the best built replica's i've seen . yes i want to come down and see your car. i've called you twice in the last two  or three weeks and left a message but you never called back. i want to talk to you about something before i make the trip . hey i had a bronco like yous for 14 years . i had a 1978 . straight front axle . i dug that truck. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

Thank you for those kind words , Sorry , if your number comes up unavail , I don't answer , and I never check my v-mail .
                                                                                      Larry