News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do NOT play quarters with this kid!!!

Started by Wakko, July 22, 2005, 01:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

my73charger

4402tuff4u

That is impressive!! In college that kid can probably have a room full of naked woman. That's what we use to play for! :icon_smile:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

RD

if he would spend as much time in the books as that, he may actually make something out of himself
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

SuBLimE 69

RD...U live in Emporia Kansas ?!?  Damn, I was just in Seneca Thurs - Monday for a wedding... There wasnt a damn thing to do out there either !  I was gonna make a post and see who all lived in Kansas and travel around to visit but D-C was down.  Oh well.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Charger_Fan

Holy crapolee!! :eek: He would be the only sober person in the room, guaranteed.

Oh & I like your new avatar. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Telvis

That's amazing! I wonder how many times he had to try some of those before they went in? He's got way too much free time.

Old Moparz

He made some good shots, but don't forget there's a pause button on the video camera.   ;D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

CB

typical game you'd play when you're smoking grass  :rotz:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 22, 2005, 03:24:12 PM
He made some good shots, but don't forget there's a pause button on the video camera. ;D

Thats some damn good editing then.......amazing!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Lowprofile

Quote from: formula_440 on July 22, 2005, 08:08:58 PM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 22, 2005, 06:53:04 PM
Quote from: my73charger on July 22, 2005, 02:00:13 PM
HOLY CRAP!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What he said! :o

[iagree]

D@mn!  :o

Johnny

Unbelieveable! Imangine if he applies himself to something meaningful. Wait, that could be scary! :scared:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69pistolgripRT

1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

BigBlockSam

wow, kids good.  back in my college days my record was 56 in a row. i had to drink a cup of beer for every five i made in. i was pretty drunk and swallowed the quarter. i got a penalty and had to drink 2 cups of beer. funny thing is, i don't remember that quarter ever coming out. we also played church rules, no cursing, pionting with your finger or speaking anybodies name. thats when i was young, dumb and full of c*m
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

He is definately good. That is for sure. I never did get very good at quarters in college. I spent more time fidliding with cars and girls than I did trying to bounce a quarter into a shot glass. I just wonder on some of those bank shots if he was intending for it to land in the second glass or not. Either way still impressive. However it could be edited, but the footage was pretty sloppy, and if you had done a lot of editing you would have to clean it up for the cuts to so crisp you don't see them.

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!