News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More Charger abuse oh God

Started by 84shelby, November 18, 2006, 10:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

84shelby

It has been a long time since I have seen this,  many abused muscle cars and a sad

ending  for a 68 charger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPl98g0o_Q&mode=related&search=

THE CHARGER PUNK

love that movie and love how that car was done liek a road racer-MATT

BB1

Cool vid, wouldn't call it abuse though. 1976 in the gas shortage years, you could probably buy a Charger for next to nothing.
Delete my profile

6670charger

Same here.  When that movie was made, the cars in it were only 7-10 years old.  Today, that would be like wrecking a 1997 Dodge Stratus Coupe.  Who would miss it, or for that matter even care?  Have to remember that at that time, Chargers were just another daily driver.  Just like a Stratus is today.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

70charginglizard

Damn Guitar necks. There always causing problems.  :icon_smile_angry:

I would have love to see that charger guy kicking that Europeans guys a_s. That guys was an aerogant a__hole! Talking smack about American muscle. He should have been shot at.
70charginglizard

Charger_Fan

I like how the 'Stang's front bumper got magically fixed a couple times.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

6pkrunner

If you don't like that then never get the original Gone in 60 seconds. Same thing - maybe worse. But remember these cars were like Honda Civics are today, a dime a dozen and no one cared.

73chgrSE

What kind of spoiler did the charger have on it? Does anyone have one like that?

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166