News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 tail panel, wiw?

Started by supserdave, November 18, 2006, 11:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supserdave

How much would a pretty solid 69 charger tail panel be worth. 2 pretty minor dents above the drivers side light, but nice and solid everywhere else?

Blown70

Ebay price or what do you want to know.  I have seen them rust free go for more than $1000.  :rotz:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Blown70 on November 18, 2006, 11:49:52 AM
Ebay price or what do you want to know.  I have seen them rust free go for more than $1000.  :rotz:

Yep.  i saw one on epay sell for $800 last year.

However, since yours has some dents, its probably worth $150 tops :yesnod:....  Just tell me where to send the check and i'll use it on my C500 :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Drache

$250!

Canadian Funds of course....  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

rare69

rust free and minor dent, 500.00 to 800.00 depending on how well it was removed and how bad someone wants it. i paid 800.00 for a very nice rust free dent free tail panel, but it was also removed by someone who knew what they were doing, every spot weld cut perfectly, no hacking.