News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many Chargers are left?

Started by DC_1, November 15, 2006, 08:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

RECHRGED

Ghoste

I've been told that a similar situation exists with 1st generation Z28's.  I believe I have also heard that about 69 Yenko Camaros as well.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BlueSS454

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 17, 2006, 03:59:20 PM
Quote from: dkn1997 on November 17, 2006, 03:41:48 PM
I bet there are more r/ts left than were originally produced.... :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

What GM car was it that had that happen,?  and they had a meet for them and more showed up than were produced and the clones werent allowed in the show and people started getting pissed.  I'm thinking it was either Yenko Camaros or 427 Corvettes..?.... ??

SS Chevelles, specifically 1970's are right up there with them.  There were 62,372 1970 SS Chevelles produced, 8,773 of which were SS454 cars (RPO LS5 & LS6).  I think that number now is about 20,000 SS454 cars  ::).
Tom Rightler

AKcharger

Quote from: Ghoste on November 16, 2006, 05:29:29 PM
You're wrong AK, you know as well as everyone else that there are 3,627.  You're just trying to create panic so the value of yours will go up.

You blew my cover ghoste!