News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Because it's Cool Video

Started by JohnnyBee, November 18, 2006, 05:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

HOLY SHIPS!!  that was cool!!  'cept for the parting shot that we're a bunch of line-dancin' rednecks...  at least not in Seattle, maybe you midwest guys...  :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

derailed

Quote from: TK73 on November 18, 2006, 07:00:01 PM
HOLY SHIPS!!  that was cool!!  'cept for the parting shot that we're a bunch of line-dancin' rednecks...  at least not in Seattle, maybe you midwest guys...  :icon_smile_big:
Didnt really get that part either, no line dancin here

Recharger

Yeah, just a typical British stereotype of how normal Americans must spend their free time.  Kind of how I assume all Jaguar owners sip tea and wear monocles and say "quite" all the time when they get together.... :icon_smile_wink:

Good clip, been posted a few times but it never gets old.  I love the part when he tries to hit the brakes.  Has anyone heard any updates recently on the condition of that guy since his accident?  There was a thead about it when it happened a few months ago....