News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOW,that chicks on Chargers topic is still going strong,I can't believe it......

Started by Steelman, November 23, 2006, 08:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Quote from: bull on November 27, 2006, 02:41:08 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on November 26, 2006, 12:03:09 PM
Does anyone else feel bad that on a charger site the most looked at and posted on thread is a thread about women and not the cars? considering that about 70% of the photo's in that thread don't include a charger at all. Some don't even include a mopar, let alone a charger. Some not even a car at all.

Think about this for a minute. There are how many threads right now about cars on this site? Hundreds of them, from every little nut and fastener question to long pictorials about car shows, barn finds and races. There are maybe two or three threads here dedicated to anything about women and the most popular of them is supposed to include a Charger somewhere in the picture when posted, and as you say at least 70% of the pics include some sort of car in them. So one popular thread about women vs. hundreds of less popular threads about cars is hardly a lop-sided win for the women. For example, if you added up all the other viewings of other threads and compared them to the COC thread there'd be a huge gap. I just added up "funny pics," "Got a pic of your Charger?" and "Dick Landy Charge value" and got 54,626, which outpaced the COC viewings by 19,336. I imagine if we compared the amount of time, verbiage, photos and views between the COC thread and the rest on this site you'd see a big huge gap. A singe thread about women will get a lot of views but compared to all the rest combined it really isn't too much IMO.

ummm, what he said :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Grant!  Check it out!!!!!  The Toronto Tower...   :yesnod:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

PocketThunder

This was a good thread on moparts for a short time...  :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

I've been searching for more chicks on chargers pictures for an hour a few minutes now and i cant find anything thru google, so if you look hard enough, you will see an Charger in the background of this picture of the second hottest woman on earth...  :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:

PocketThunder

Are you kidding me?  One whole day and no help on this thread.  Ok, i'll take it from here...

Mod Chris might appreciate this one  :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 17, 2008, 01:05:25 AM
I've been searching for more chicks on chargers pictures for an hour a few minutes now and i cant find anything thru google, so if you look hard enough, you will see an Charger in the background of this picture of the second hottest woman on earth...  :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:

:2thumbs:  That screen grab was from "The New Guy"
She is one of my favorites too!

Who's the first hottest woman on earth PT?

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

mikepmcs

:smilielol:
That made me laugh out loud, but i'm guessing that is exactly right. :yesnod:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 16, 2008, 11:37:22 PM
Grant!  Check it out!!!!!  The Toronto Tower...   :yesnod:

I love that pic! :drool5:

But sadly, I stumbled on the truth one day a while back...it's a friggin' photoshop! :bawling:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Spike

Brock Samson

troy locked the thread,.. Hey Thanks Timmy! .. but i did find this here...  :2thumbs: