News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73 B-body Underhood bolt kit, Has anyone purchased this kit yet? Is it nice?

Started by WH23G3G, November 24, 2006, 12:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WH23G3G

I'm thinking about getting this underhood bolt kit for my 73 Charger, if it's even available and hopefully for christmas. I told my family to order it from Year One because it's right around here, but I know they will have to order it anyway. I know a lot of stuff they have is on back order, so if it won't be here for Christmas I told my family not to order it because that's all I'm getting. It's $171 over the counter. I've seen similar kits advertised on EBAY and the guy that sells them offers the 73 B-body underhood bolt kit and I'm sure it's the same as Year One. It's like 271 pieces. I've bought the exterior body screw kit and interior screw kit and they seem ok. Is the underhood bolt kit nice and accurate? Does it have the fender bolts? I'm stuck getting these because a lot of my front clip bolts rusted away and the engine bay bolts were dropped and lost and I have no idea what's what anymore.