News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

very funny ebay listing

Started by dkn1997, December 03, 2006, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

RECHRGED

Mean 318

Very Funny! Those Sears guys are *#$ holes! Thats also too bad! That was a hell of a cool car in its day! :rotz:

Dave22443

Cool!  Thats just up the road from where I live!  I could seriously use that car.  I mean, I could get the... uh.. or maybe the... hum... well perhaps the... ?

Well, at least the CB antenna looks like its in good shape  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

deputycrawford

Actually, I want the CB antenna. Its one of the few parts that is still good on the car..lol Thats a funny listing. The only thing that is still good on the car is the engine/trans. Even the rear end would have to be narrowed to be used in our B bodies. Thats still a funny listing.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Nacho-RT74

rear bench seat is really in great conditions
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

PocketThunder

is that car really worth that much??  :o  $1300 just for the drivetrain?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dkn1997

let me tell you, a big brusier like that (minus the rust and dents) is very much on my radar screen.  I think that body style is kick ass!!  they all seem to have a big block with tons of options.  they are huge, but they are 2 door and some even have buckets/console.  perfect family cruiser....
RECHRGED

dkn1997

the highlights:

The car has rust, and has been hit at least three times.  The first accident was a hit to the right rear quarter panel caused by a gentleman who viewed traffic control devices as purely, "optional".  The damage to the other quarter panel was the result of the unocupied, curb-parked Polara suddenly deciding on its own to leap out in front of another car piloted by an amature alcholic in South Philly.   And last, but certainly not least, is the front end; a monument of malfeacence brought to you (at no expense) by Sears Automotive's, "Technical Staff". Yes Virginia, there is a Sears "Technician". Not only does he exist, but he can make a Chrystler 440 do upwards of 40 mph INSIDE a building, and STILL manage to slam head-on into the shop wall in a car equipped with disc brakes.  Another tribute to Sears Finest is the demise of three of the four center caps for the chome slotted rims.  When they removed the wheels, for service, the Sears technicians simply allowed them to fall over chome side down; subsequently crushing the center caps.

Yes Virginia, there is a sears technician.....  that is so funny..,.
RECHRGED

ChargerSG

"The car has rust, and has been hit at least three times." and then the storys :icon_smile_big:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

nh_mopar_fan

Here's my Sears "technician" story.

Way back in 1985, I had my Super Coupe in for new shocks, the only thing I'd trust these guys to do.

As I am sitting in the waiting room, I can only see the car in front of the window but cannot see wall at the front of the car.

I'm watching the "technician". He looks under the hood, he looks up at the wall, he looks under the hood, he looks up at the wall. Repeat this for a good 5 minutes.

I can see my car is ready so I head out to the garage and I just have to know what is on the way that this guy has been looking up to.

As I enter the garage, I look over and see a poster on the wall with instructions on how to "Install a car battery".

Last time I ever went to a Sears auto center for anything.

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."