News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

model maker

Can anyone photoshop the dirty mary crazy larry black stripe onto my truck so I can see what it would look like ?
thanks
Bert
MODEL MAKER

Musicman

Something like this perhaps...

model maker

YES YES YES Musicman it DOES look better than I thought it would thank you. is there a chance you could lower the stripe a little so i can see how it would look best. I may have a stripe put on it and either where you have it or a little lower if it looks good that way I appreciate it. I don't know how to photoshop. it may look good a little lower maybe.
Bert
MODEL MAKER

model maker

Here also is MY movie car after I had the body work done & a complete repaint and had to wait a few weeks to have the stripe redone . The EX WIFE TOTALED THE CAR BEFORE THAT STRIPE COULD BE REDONE, 3 weeks later takes off with her secret boyfriend, draining the bank account while i was at work and kept most of the bill money for the previouse few months throwing away the late notices while i was at work working double shifts & keeping the bill money for herself. I was a mess and gave the car to a dealership in its wrecked condition a move i regret to this day more than anyone can imagine. if i could have a stripe also photoshopped onto the original DMCL movie car I had just so i can see WHAT it WOULD have looked like had I not let her have the car that day.
MODEL MAKER

model maker

Musicman, I sent you a PM.
bert
MODEL MAKER

Musicman

Here ya go...

model maker

GREAT, THANK YOU ! That looks pretty good. My original  DMCL movie car charger in the picture above never got the restriping done after the EX wrecked it, it was just weeks away from that after the body work & repaint was done. I appreciate the photoshop Musicman !!!!
Bert
MODEL MAKER

nvrbdn

im having a hard time deciding where the stripe looks better, but im leaning toward the first one. didnt think i would like the lower one at all, but the more i look at it, it kinda grows on you. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

model maker

Me too, he did a great job on both stripes, the yellow charger in the picture was used in the movie & i got it through the movie studio I worked for in 1977, and i had all the damage fixed & a complete repaint and the wife soon to be EX asked to use it that day & dropped me off at work, yep, just about totaled it. I never had the chance to have it restriped. i would like to see what she ( the charger ) would have looked like with the new stripe, I should have STRIPED THE EX :brickwall:
MODEL MAKER

model maker

I like them both, if the fender flares were not there it would be easier to do. probably in between the top & bottom pictures would be ideal. I think I am going to have this done. they both look good. I like the first picture with the tip of the stripe on top of the flare & i think the back half may look better lower & closer to the rear fender flare so both ends are just touching the top of each fender flare. The truck sits at a downward angle & I would like to get a front leveling kit installed to make her sit level. The stripe would really look good that way.  Photoshop is great, I wish I knew how to do this stuff. I appreciate it musicman, Thank you for taking time out of your day to do this for me as I have always tried to imagine HOW it would really look.
Bert
MODEL MAKER

1970Moparmann

Can anyone help me out with a Photoshop project?  A Chebby friend had his picture taken by Hot Rod on the 2011 Power Tour and he just resent it to everyone.  I want to have the license plate say something else. 

Please PM if you can help!  THANKS A TON. 

Good 'ol practical joke!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Musicman

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

moparstuart

can someone good at photo shop cut the firebird roof out of this pictures
  so it looks like scotts hood flew up and its a shaker firebird  please    :rofl:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

oh your sneeky stu. but funny. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 12, 2012, 10:19:54 PM
oh your sneeky stu. but funny. :smilielol:
I already razzz him for driving a camaro   :icon_smile_big:

cdr

i'm not very good but it was fun
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

moparstuart

Quote from: cdr on August 13, 2012, 09:24:34 AM
i'm not very good but it was fun

looks great to me  THANKS

ACUDANUT

Don't forget to add Fiat instead of Hemi on the rear quarter. ( Fiat owns 50 percent of today's Chrysler) LOL

nvrbdn

scott had a great write up in hot rod. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

cdr

FOR YOU MR STU
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 13, 2012, 05:04:10 PM
scott had a great write up in hot rod. :2thumbs:
yes you are correct the king of Hot Rod magazine and of the Power Tour is in there again

Dino

I don't know if anyone can do this but I thought I'd ask.

Can someone put the V21 hood blackouts with the white '440' cutouts on my car?  I would love to have the black in satin like the bumble bee stripe.

Thanks!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

ACUDANUT

Nice car. Put some bigger tires on rear and fill up the gap.

Dino

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 28, 2012, 12:51:42 PM
Nice car. Put some bigger tires on rear and fill up the gap.

That's the plan.  Currently 215's on 14's but hoping to find some 15x7 and 15x8's with 235/60 and 275/60.  That oughta do it.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.