News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Great chop man... rally cool.

Vainglory, Esq.

Hey DS, I don't have a job, and it's not for sale, but 7 years down the line, I'm thinking of perhaps buying a '77 Gremlin.  Do me a favor and make a version in purple and one in lime green, then do each one with torq-thrusts, torq-thrust 2s, cragars, stock hubcaps, 12" wire wheels, 24" spinners, and one in each color with Boyd rallyes in 17", 18", 19" and 20" sizes.  Then, if you could, I'd like you to put a pinstripe on them so I can see each one with it to check whether or not I like it.  I'd like you to do the pinstripes in two colors, red and orange, and then while you're at it, can you do each one with a black pinstripe?  Make sure it's not too thick - the pinstripe should only be 3/32" and follow the body contours, and I expect it to be size-proportionate.  Oh, and can you do one of each with a side exhaust?  I'm thinking I might do this, but I'm not sure how it would look.  Do you think if I did put a side exhaust on it, the carbon monoxide exposure at long red lights would make me even more addled than I already am?

Thanks soooooooooooo much! :thumbs:

Vainglory, Esq.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on April 05, 2007, 02:10:26 PM
Hey DS, I don't have a job, and it's not for sale, but 7 years down the line, I'm thinking of perhaps buying a '77 Gremlin.  Do me a favor and make a version in purple and one in lime green, then do each one with torq-thrusts, torq-thrust 2s, cragars, stock hubcaps, 12" wire wheels, 24" spinners, and one in each color with Boyd rallyes in 17", 18", 19" and 20" sizes.  Then, if you could, I'd like you to put a pinstripe on them so I can see each one with it to check whether or not I like it.  I'd like you to do the pinstripes in two colors, red and orange, and then while you're at it, can you do each one with a black pinstripe?  Make sure it's not too thick - the pinstripe should only be 3/32" and follow the body contours, and I expect it to be size-proportionate.  Oh, and can you do one of each with a side exhaust?  I'm thinking I might do this, but I'm not sure how it would look.  Do you think if I did put a side exhaust on it, the carbon monoxide exposure at long red lights would make me even more addled than I already am?

prick!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

mikepmcs

Wow, that 65 cuda looks really sweet! Nice job as always DS.

Cody, definitely go with that combo for sure. :thumbs:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Quote from: The Iceman on April 05, 2007, 02:14:02 PM

prick!

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  :P
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ponch ®

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 05, 2007, 02:41:22 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on April 05, 2007, 02:14:02 PM

prick!

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  :P

Don't  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  :P me, sonny. This is between us big boys.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

69bronzeT5

Well I have a feeling he was mocking me :icon_smile_blackeye:

Ponch ®

ds440

Sure thing.  Although I went with 26" gold rims with spinners - it's a better look. :yesnod:  I also got the feeling you wanted a ridiculous, I mean, high downforce rear wing - so I added that too.

I hope this helps with your Gremlin project :thumbs:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Vainglory, Esq.

Dude.

You ARE the man. :yesnod:

By the way, I'll cop to being a prick.  It's part of my appeal.  Chicks dig it.

ds440

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Gotta admit I enjoyed doing that one....someone, somewhere would think that thing was cool.... :icon_smile_tongue:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Ponch ®

is that a Car of Tomorrow wing?  ;D

Brock Samson

i used spell check and punktuation on this response to that reply,.. but i opted not to change it in the hope I could hold on to my "Specialness"..   ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sHV3DSua3DU

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 04, 2007, 12:06:19 AM
Hey DS, Im back. :lol:. Anyways, I found this 65 Barracuda and when I get a job which should be soon and once the Charger is done. I plan on buying it, fixing it up and driving it. So can you please make me a 65 Barracuda, all black, black interior, low profile tires and these wheels.... And thanks again man, you do GREAT work!

i thought you said about 500 posts ago {3 weeks} that you just got a job at a parts store?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

konigcharger

Quote from: ds440 on April 05, 2007, 03:26:38 PM

Sure thing.  Although I went with 26" gold rims with spinners - it's a better look. :yesnod:  I also got the feeling you wanted a ridiculous, I mean, high downforce rear wing - so I added that too.

:bow: you are the man

that thing is friggan awesome, just needs some hundred spokes
:scratchchin:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 1hot68 on April 05, 2007, 03:48:19 PM
Hey DS, Im back. :lol:. Anyways, I found this 65 Barracuda and when I get a job which should be soon and once the Charger is done. I plan on buying it, fixing it up and driving it. So can you please make me a 65 Barracuda, all black, black interior, low profile tires and these wheels.... And thanks again man, you do GREAT work!

i thought you said about 500 posts ago {3 weeks} that you just got a job at a parts store?

I thought I did too but things didnt work out :'(

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 05, 2007, 04:15:23 PM

oh sorry to hear that
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Ponch ®

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 05, 2007, 04:15:23 PM

69BronzeT5 = Drache 4 years ago.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: ds440 on April 05, 2007, 03:26:38 PM

Cant forget the word "Pimp" across the top of the windshield :D

Chris G.

Quote from: The Iceman on April 05, 2007, 04:54:41 PM

:hah:

Was Drache the guy that wrote poems about Chargers? He has come a long way. Gotta give props to Rolling Thunder as well. That guy has come a long way.  ;)

Ponch ®

Quote from: Chris G. on April 05, 2007, 05:48:35 PM

Was Drache the guy that wrote poems about Chargers? He has come a long way. Gotta give props to Rolling Thunder as well. That guy has come a long way.  ;)

yeah, that was Drache. He was 'picking up (his) new charger' every other week, only to come back a few days  later posting about how the deal fell through.

But yeah....he's come a long way.

Brock Samson

well i haven't come a long way, in fact i'm goin back..  :-\

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

PocketThunder

Quote from: Chris G. on April 05, 2007, 05:48:35 PM

Was it RollingThunder who was turning 18 and didnt know what to do on this birthday?   Or was that the kid from Georgia? (who lives by Shelly)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."