News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds440

Here's the second try, Tufcat. ;D

I attached a swatch of R4 that I grabbed off of another car and placed it in the corner of the pic.  It's tricky to match colors exactly because of the differences in screen resolution. :-\  Hopefully this is closer to what you were looking for.  Let me know if we need to keep tweaking. :thumbs:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

TUFCAT

Bob I'm dreamining a bit, certain members of my family would dis-own me if I actually did it.  The same one who recently went ballistic when Dad was kicking around the idea of selling the Cuda for a new Corvette or 2009 Challenger (in its maximum performance trim of course). HMMMM, sometimes I have to wonder, knowing Mike as you do,  how bad would it be to to be dis-owned!  ha ha ha . Unfortunately as good as that sounds, I'll have to win the lottery first  (then buy another Coronet) and build it the way I want.  I'm thinking red, hemi, modern suspension....who ever said money doesn't buy happiness must have been a poor bastard  ;).     

ds440

Quote from: IowaCharger69 on May 17, 2007, 08:44:53 PM
You Photoshop gurus did me a huge favor once, and I am wondering if you could do it again.

I would like an opposite version of this car: Flat black body with glossy red inserts/decals, and on the hood instead of the decal saying 440,  I would like it to say "Magnum". and could it be on a 69 Charger??? I know it's a lot to ask for but you guys rock and I am sure can whip it out way faster and cleaner than I ever could with "Paint"...

Here you go. ;)  Hope it helps.

Lostsheep

A couple of your photoshops I've had to take a double take to see which one is the original, very nice ds440!

ds440

IowaCharger69

Quote from: ds440 on May 18, 2007, 09:44:06 AM
Quote from: IowaCharger69 on May 17, 2007, 08:44:53 PM
You Photoshop gurus did me a huge favor once, and I am wondering if you could do it again.

I would like an opposite version of this car: Flat black body with glossy red inserts/decals, and on the hood instead of the decal saying 440,  I would like it to say "Magnum". and could it be on a 69 Charger??? I know it's a lot to ask for but you guys rock and I am sure can whip it out way faster and cleaner than I ever could with "Paint"...

Here you go. ;)  Hope it helps.

That is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!111!11!!

Brock Samson

Greeting oh, DS440  :bow:

Howabouts a convert third generation, just for my taste in third gens... can ya make it a '71 R/T in Plumcrazy or Blue with a white int and stripe please...
i know it's gonna turn out kinda' hippy lookin so any way to minimize that with the convert top boot?...   :scratchchin:

your call on which angle to use,.. it can't be an easy one to pull off.. but I'd prefer a side view lookin down abit..

here's a thread on one...
  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29117.0.html

Thanks in advance,.. by your leave oh skilled one...  :bow:

ds440

This is the best I can do... :-\

Brock Samson

Perfection As ususal...    :drool5:

:bow:

Lostsheep

70charger_boy

hey Ds, would it be possible to take this charger and paint it white, no tail stripe and one with a black top and one without?  thanks

ds440

Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 03, 2007, 02:10:13 PM
hey Ds, would it be possible to take this charger and paint it white, no tail stripe and one with a black top and one without?  thanks

Sorry it took so long.  I just noticed this today.  Hope this is what you were looking for....

CharlieCharger

Quote from: ds440 on May 23, 2007, 08:43:57 AM
This is the best I can do... :-\

I look at those pics..and almost wish they made a Conv 3rd gen :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

terrible one

ds440,

Would you mind taking the rendering you did for me and just doing a couple of things? I would like for a small white outline to go outside of each black stripe (between the black and the red), and then a white old style Dodge callout (like pictured below) on the rear quarter in the top black line.

Thanks!

ds440

Quote from: terrible one on June 05, 2007, 12:49:00 PM
Would you mind taking the rendering you did for me and just doing a couple of things? I would like for a small white outline to go outside of each black stripe (between the black and the red), and then a white old style Dodge callout (like pictured below) on the rear quarter in the top black line.

Thanks!

Hope this helps. ;)

70charger_boy

DS440 you totally rule man!!!!!!!!1 :notworthy:

terrible one

Quote from: ds440 on June 05, 2007, 01:42:49 PM
Quote from: terrible one on June 05, 2007, 12:49:00 PM

Thanks!

Hope this helps. ;)

Sure as hell does! That is awesome man. Thanks again!

41husk

yes you rule! I would have never decided on the paint and decals for the 73 without your help.  I drive the 73 twice as much as the 68 right now.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

ds440

No problem, guys.  My pleasure. ;)

Charger001

Hey there MR. DS440 my friend told me about this site and the service you do. Could you please put some mods on my car these are what I plan to do to it very soon. It's not a picture of my car but my car looks like this I took this from the internet because the quality is alot better.
Sorry if it's a Ford I know it's a Charger site but I couldn't pass up this service my friend told me about. Coul;d you please make the background white like you did on alot of your previous work that I saw.

Can you get rid of the Boss 429 decal that's on the side.

This is the car:
//www.autogaleria.pl/tapety/img/ford/ford_mustang_boss_429_1970_01_m.jpg
This paint, Electric Blue Metallic
http://www.tcpglobal.com/images/rsp2506.jpg
These rims on low profile tires but not too low of profile can you make the rims and tires in the back look a little bigger than the front.
http://americanracing.com/dealerline/blackimages/mega/m676S.jpg
Can you also make it have disc brakes with red calipers.
This wing:
http://www.ghettonet.org/images/mustang/1970mustangcoupe3.jpg
Get rid of the hood scoop and have this sticking out of the hood.
http://i6.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/7f/b8/1e85_1_b.JPG
This exhaust pipe coming out the side of the car in front of the rear wheels. You know where to position them.
http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/images/1331_WEBL.jpg
This stripe in white and no stripe on the hood please and paint over the Gambler 514 decal.
http://www.mustangdepot.com/Media/images/gallery/Picture%20015.jpg

Thanks very much, Craig

HITMAN 149

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

69bronzeT5

Lets see.....7 requests @ $50 a request, the total owing for his photoshop greatness is....$350.

Just kidding ;D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TUFCAT

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Cody - - I think DS had at least seven requests..... just from you!!!  ;) ;) ;)  Get your checkbook.  Maybe he accepts paypal?  :scratchchin:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

Yeah bronzy, break out the checkbook.  I haven't seen any progress on your charger, but then again, I could be wrong