News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDN72SE

Quote from: KillerBee1972 on May 23, 2011, 11:12:39 PM
Quote from: CDN72SE on May 10, 2011, 10:57:18 AM
Quote from: TK73 on May 09, 2011, 12:06:39 AM

Those wheels bring back memories of when I first got my 72. Looking good.  :2thumbs:

btw do you still have this car?? just wondering because my 72 was exactly like yours from the factory

Hey KillerBee, yup I still have it ny resto link is below, and nice save on the '71.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,70181.0.html
1972 Charger SE

JPL

74Rallye

Quote from: irish_in_ny on March 23, 2011, 12:36:21 PM
Not sure if I've posted up a pic of me car on this thread yet so I'll do it now  :lol:

'73 Charger SE with a 318, console, and trying to keep it as stock as possible.

I had it shipped in to me from Indiana (I'm in NY), the car had very little rust for it being in northern IN all it's life. Still a work in progress though, a lot of wiring issues though  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Hey Irish in NY, I found your car's long lost brother. The wax shine on mine will last about a week before the old paint sucks it up.

Bob

Bob

irish_in_ny

Quote from: 74Rallye on June 10, 2011, 11:43:59 AM
Quote from: irish_in_ny on March 23, 2011, 12:36:21 PM
Not sure if I've posted up a pic of me car on this thread yet so I'll do it now  :lol:

'73 Charger SE with a 318, console, and trying to keep it as stock as possible.

I had it shipped in to me from Indiana (I'm in NY), the car had very little rust for it being in northern IN all it's life. Still a work in progress though, a lot of wiring issues though  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Hey Irish in NY, I found your car's long lost brother. The wax shine on mine will last about a week before the old paint sucks it up.

:2thumbs: Lovely car!  :cheers:

Bob

Beer

Updated Glass installed.  Need Tranny, headliner and misc Interior to finish...

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

xpbprox

71charger

Quote from: 72Charger400 on February 16, 2010, 11:30:01 PM
Here are some recent pics of my car. It is almost done it just needs the engine/trans put back in. Tell me what you think of the wheels the silver ones are 235/55/17 and the black ones are 255/45/18.

looks just like my car except with the hideaway headlights.
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

Stretch

My unrestored '73 charger rallye. I have never seen another rallye car this color. Have any of you guys? If so any pics?
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ACUDANUT

I need someone to post my pic's.  I have a pair of 72 Charger Rallyes.  Could I send them to you, and you repost for for ? Thanks, Mike

Bob

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 10, 2011, 07:03:31 PM
I need someone to post my pic's.  I have a pair of 72 Charger Rallyes.  Could I send them to you, and you repost for for ? Thanks, Mike

You can send them to me.

Bob

ACUDANUT

Thanks BoB. And a big thank you you for posting them for me. :cheers:

Bob

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 12, 2011, 06:18:23 PM
Thanks BoB. And a big thank you you for posting them for me. :cheers:

Your welcome Mike. :cheers:

bajaherbie

my son's 73 SE, sportin' a 318 with a few modifications, hideaway headlights and tail lights from a 72, still fixing a few things on it as time allows....

we later ditched the big wheels for some crager steel wheels...... i think it looks much better. 

FLG

Much better (and cheap as heck too, i would know im getting a similar pair  :rofl: )

Now drop low  :coolgleamA:

ralley72

Quote from: Bob on November 12, 2011, 06:01:36 PM
ACUDANUT'S Chargers. Beautiful pair.

Hey Mike,

Good to see your cars out in the sunlight, the yellow one looks real good finished.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

JohnnyBee

Stretch

Man I kick myself every time I see "72 rallye doors!  :brickwall: I parted out a '72 rallye that was super rusty. I wenched it up onto my trailer and pulled the front suspension and read springs and diff. When it was sitting on the trailer with out any suspension I couldn't get the doors open far enough to pull them. They were 100% perfect! I was too lazy and stupid to make the effort to pull them at that point. What a stupid move on my part.  :brickwall: Yes they went to the crusher. :brickwall:

On the brighter side when ever I do somthing dumb and my buddy who owned the car before me sees me do it, he doesn't say anything more than "Charger doors!!???" I hang my head and know he just called me a dumb ass!  :lol:
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!