News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

look what and who i found on ebay

Started by BigBlockSam, December 24, 2006, 11:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Larry, I meant that the Aero section wasn't added to place members in little groups. I didn't reference anyone in particular because it wasn't meant for anyone in particular. It was just a point I was trying to make. People will gravitate towards others with a common interest whether there is a specific place for them to be or not. I saw enough interest in an Aero section to create one so here it is. It was NOT put here to exclude anyone either. If we weeded out people who posted but had nothing to add there'd be a lot fewer people on the site. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hotrod98

Troy, Sounds good to me. I just know that this site is very important to me as well as many others. I've talked to Larry (daytonalo) and he's missing the site a lot. I don't think he realized how important it was to him. I myself would be devestated if I were banned from the site. I don't float around the internet much and this site is pretty much my home, if you know what I mean. I plan to add a lot more info as far as the cloning stuff is concerned and may pass along some of the things that daytonalo's working on as well since he can't be with us. I feel that the stuff that he's working on will be important to others and would hate for that valuable info be lost just because he can't post it himself.
Again, thanks for the aero board...don't give up on us just yet.
Larry hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

And throw the key away while we are at it. :)

hotrod98

What???  You want to lock the most popular thread that we've had in a while? 
I don't see any other threads gettin' any action lately. :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BB1

Man, I missed this party; I never clicked on it till now.

Somebody throw me a beer.  :smash: Your all a bunch of nut bags.   ;D  :nana:
Delete my profile

Charger_Fan

Quote from: cudahob3 on January 02, 2007, 07:15:41 PM
Man, I missed this party; I never clicked on it till now.

Somebody throw me a beer.  :smash: Your all a bunch of nut bags.   ;D  :nana:
Here, you probably need a big one after all that. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 02, 2007, 07:48:28 PM
MMMMMMMMMM, that beer looks good  :laugh:

Maybe that was what we needed so EVERYONE can agree........ Hopefully we're all funny drunks...  :devil:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

BigBlockSam

QuoteHopefully we're all funny drunks 

:yesnod:   :boogie:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Troy

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 02, 2007, 08:28:31 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 02, 2007, 07:48:28 PM
MMMMMMMMMM, that beer looks good  :laugh:

Maybe that was what we needed so EVERYONE can agree........ Hopefully we're all funny drunks...  :devil:
Funny drunks? Hmmmm...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Ahh...good times   Those Alexander Keith's sure hit the spot :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Howie

A good bratwurst would go good with that dark beer. :cheers:

PocketThunder

I only recognize 3 out of 8 in the second picture.   Jen, Troy, and Chris.  not sure on the other guys...? :shruggy: :scope:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 03, 2007, 09:20:31 AM
I only recognize 3 out of 8 in the second picture.   Jen, Troy, and Chris.  not sure on the other guys...? :shruggy: :scope:

Isn't that THE GENO in the jean shorts?
Troy

hemigeno

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 03, 2007, 09:59:34 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 03, 2007, 09:20:31 AM

Isn't that THE GENO in the jean shorts?

Guilty as charged...   :icon_smile_big:

Chris G. (of the '70 Charger Clan) is in the Camo shirt, and Ron (firefighter3931) is the one with the hat.

PocketThunder

who are the last two guys then?  black shirt, and light blue shirt...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemigeno

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 03, 2007, 12:52:51 PM

I think the one in the black shirt is kamkuda, and I honestly don't remember the name of the gent in the light blue shirt.

Charger_Fan

Looks like Ron's grabbin' a couple handfulls of man-boobs! :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

The guy kneeling is Del...he's Chris G's friend
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

firefighter3931

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 03, 2007, 12:52:51 PM

The lad in the black t-shirt is KamKuda.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 03, 2007, 03:29:48 AM
Ahh...good times   Those Alexander Keith's sure hit the spot :cheers:

Good times indeed !  :cheers: I'll have to bring even more Keiths this year....woo hoo !  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 03, 2007, 01:20:41 PM
Looks like Ron's grabbin' a couple handfulls of man-boobs! :lol:

Busted !  :icon_smile_big: The Keiths made me do it, lmao !  :devil:

Grant, you comin out this year ?  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron

Old Moparz

Grant's not allowed to come out & go anywhere until he cleans his garage.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

THE CHARGER PUNK

guys sure look like u had a good time