News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, this is it

Started by firefighter3931, July 22, 2005, 09:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

Just checkin in.   :icon_smile_big:   Nice work Troy, getting this board up and running. Hopefully the days of blackouts are behind us :brickwall:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Telvis

Old Moparz

http://www.a1sounddownload.com/sounddownloads/warning.wav

This is a test of the Emergency Charger Forum System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the Federal, State and local authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, (optional -- Troy may mention the types of emergencies likely to occurr in their area such as T-shirt funds being misappropriated) the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions. This station (optional -- insert station call sign) serves the (operational area name) area. This concludes this test of the Emergency Charger Forum System.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Plumcrazy

Quote from: firefighter3931 on July 22, 2005, 09:36:43 PM
Just checkin in.   :icon_smile_big:   Nice work Troy, getting this board up and running. Hopefully the days of blackouts are behind us :brickwall:

Ron

Don't I know you from somewhere?   :wave:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

BrianShaughnessy

Yup....  you pretty much found it  :icon_smile_cool:   Hey.. and look... I found ya a party hat!!!  ;D
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

tomonty

Glad to see ya made it over here Ron!!!   :punkrocka:

Mike
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

Hey Ron, lets have a  :cheers:

/Tom

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

SLIKK 70

andy74

welcome aboard ron, glad to see another familiar face! :icon_smile_big:

Headrope

We know you. Hello again.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Lowprofile

"Welcome Back my Friends to the Show that Never Ends"..............................

[unless of course, you don't pay the bills]  Did I say that out Loud??? :icon_smile_shock:

Welcome! :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dodgecharger-fan

Cool! Y afound it, Ron.

Do ya think Chris will come over, too? He's doing enough Chaga work these days... :icon_smile:

Johnny SixPack

Sweet! :punkrocka:

Ron's up in this mutha!   ;D

Good to see you here, man! :cheers:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

firefighter3931

Thanks Guys....it's good to be HOME !   ;) RIP DC.com

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

CaptMarvel

Looks like my "Jupiter 2" finally found Alpha Centauri! I've been so lost for the past week or so without my morning Charger fix. Thanks for getting her back up & running! Great work... :yesnod:

Drache

Now lets all just hope that none of those guys like UnholyDarkness and DetroitMojo find us  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Even if they do, they'll probably move on quickly enough.  I imagine that some of those folks just roam from board to board getting under folks skin.
I pm'd Detroitmojo about something once and it seems to me that he was okay one on one.  Maybe some guys just can't function in a web board social environment.
Then again, maybe they just love to piss people off.

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger1970

Hi Ron. Glad you made it over. :cheers:
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT