News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need new gas tank

Started by 1973ChargerSE, December 30, 2006, 07:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1973ChargerSE

Hi everybody!  I am in need of a new gas tank for my 73, but I am unsure where to buy it from.  I've seen them anywhere from $150-$300. I'm not sure if these are all the same tank with different mark-ups, or if they are different qualities?  I don't want to get a "cheap" tank and have to replace it again anytime soon, so any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

Greg

mikepmcs

i'm gonna guess it's pretty much the same manufacturer with different markups.  If i'm wrong someone will let me know.

e-bay is probably your best bet to get a good deal, but i did stumble across this site and learned that the tanks differ from 71-73.   $219 on this site.

http://www.quantaproducts.com/products.asp?dept=102

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RogerDodger

$259 - Year One. I was looking for one for a 74. I'm not sure what the difference is.

RogerDodger

Now is see the difference. About $230 more than one for a 73.  :icon_bs: :cussing:

1973ChargerSE

Thanks guys.  I think I'll go with Quanta Products.