News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fiberglass gurus, ATTN!

Started by sandman21, August 29, 2005, 12:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandman21

I am looking to make a fiberglass body for my golf cart but I want it to match my 69 charger.  I have seen finished product of these for 55 Bel airs, Hummers, etc... but I wanted to know if anyone has any knowledge of doing this or where it can be done.  I know this might get moved to paint and body or off topic but this is the best place to start I thought.  Sorry if I caused you much work Troy.

sandman21

cudaken

Sandman, what you are wanting to do is a big deal. First you will need to make a clay model of what you want it to look like, them make a mold from that, then make the fiber glass golf cart.

Slip the guy at the golf corse a $50.00 bill so you can drive your Charger on the corse would be Cheaper. Or, call up Tiger Wood's and see if he want's to start make them! My guess, he rather do a second Gen Charger.   ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

Troy

Quote from: sandman21 on August 29, 2005, 05:48:40 PM
anybody ???

Hey, you posted in the wrong section and knew it. Can't complain about waiting 5 hours with no response. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

Ill do one for you for $10K and even paint 01 on side if you wish
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

sandman21

no 01 I want it to be blue like mine.  I have seen the mold done in foam also....so am I up a creek with no paddle?  again sorry Troy.... but this was more response than I would have got elsewhere.