News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What I did tonight in pics.

Started by BrianShaughnessy, July 22, 2005, 10:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

Not many pics but whatever...  went down to the Highland cruise...  it started sprinkling so most 75% of the cars ran off.   I figured I might as well stay and see what happens rather than just drive 25 miles home in the rain.

Pic 1... me.
pic 2... An SRT-4 I see around with a lambo door kit
pic 3... Mod top 69 barracuda.  You may have seen it hanging at E-town by the survivors.
pic 4....Rick Ehrenberg from Mopar Action and mod top Dave talking numbers.    I got some new door handles from Rick at his cost  :icon_smile_cool:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Plumcrazy

What's a little rain.    Looks like fun.  :icon_smile_big:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Old Moparz

Hey Brian,

I would have been there, but I was at a puppet show & family picnic event. One of those "No avoiding at any cost" kind of deals   :smilielol:

You're doing the Lambo door thing to the Charger, right?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

A 4-door Neon with Lambo doors?!? :lolexplode:

Do you stuff anything in your hoodscoop when you drive in the rain? Just wondering.

Thanks for sharing the pics. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BrianShaughnessy

Bob,
      Yeah,  it was OK.   No... I'm not doing lambo doors...   That's too complicated and I kinda like the way my doors open and close nicely the way they are.   :angel:
      I was trying to explain to Rick that you got your repro Cuda grill from that Premier place or whatever but I couldn't recall most of the details like usual.  :P

C_F:  I've only driven in the rain twice and I don't have anything as yet to stuff the hood with   :icon_smile_blackeye:   

Thanks Plum  :icon_smile:

Ghoste

Man that must be a lot of work to change those doors over like that.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Ghoste on July 22, 2005, 10:52:19 PM
Man that must be a lot of work to change those doors over like that.

Rick talked to the guy... I guess it's a kit...  kinda neat but not my thing.    Other than that it's just the usual intake mods and a carbon fiber hood. 

For a little while last year I thought I'd like to get something like that for a daily...  then I got my Cherokee and I'd rather do 4wd than fwd.   I had a few Daytona Shelby Z's and no matter what way you slice it,  fwd isn't everything they say for going in the snow and stuff.

Drache

Ok don't ask me HOW they did it but there was a newer style convertible mustang 2000 or something with lambo doors on it! Looked kinda neat but doesn't beat American Muscle!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

clausoe

Nice pics, what's with the top on the barracuda? Is that supposed to be like that?

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Silver R/T

you can put those lambo kits on any car, doent amaze me, it actually made neon look uglier. Never been fan of neons
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: clausoe on July 23, 2005, 12:27:04 PM
Nice pics, what's with the top on the barracuda? Is that supposed to be like that?

That's your basic 20K mile "mod top"  Barracuda survivor (*) .    Dave was showing Rick a Galen report that showed the breakdowns of mod tops and stuff but I get bored with that #'s crap.    The interior fabric on the seats matches the top also... it's a funky kinda car from a funky time.

And just to fight the powah...  I put on my new door handles this afternoon and used the new chrome pushbuttons instead of swapping over the old black buttons like it should have   ;D 

(*) survivor used without expressed permission of Bloomington Gold.

clausoe

Wow, I've never seen anything like that..still a cool car.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote(*) survivor used without expressed permission of Bloomington Gold.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(*)  <----- How appropriate. That looks like an a-hole.

dart3404

Thanks for sharing. Your car looks just a beautiful as ever!
Didn't you get caught in the rain on your way home from the Lebanon Valley show last year?

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: dart3404 on July 23, 2005, 08:53:04 PM
Thanks for sharing. Your car looks just a beautiful as ever!
Didn't you get caught in the rain on your way home from the Lebanon Valley show last year?

Thanks Jen and yes... it got drenched.   :'(     It ended just as I got home.    I shoulda just stayed there for an hour or so extra and ate another cheeseburger or something.

dart3404

Are you going this year? It is October 1st?

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: dart3404 on July 23, 2005, 09:09:31 PM

Yup and yup - unless something is broken or whatever   ;D

Sat, Oct 1        Mopars at the Valley

Drag Racing / Car Show / Swap Meet (Mopars Only!) 

Lostsheep

dart3404

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on July 23, 2005, 10:16:29 PM
Quote from: dart3404 on July 23, 2005, 09:09:31 PM

Yup and yup - unless something is broken or whatever     ;D

Sat, Oct 1            Mopars at the Valley

Drag Racing / Car Show / Swap Meet (Mopars Only!)  
:2thumbs:

Drache

My grandmother told me she used to have a dress that had a patern the exact same as that cuda's top!  :icon_smile_wink:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

mustanghater

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on July 23, 2005, 01:09:24 PM
Quote from: clausoe on July 23, 2005, 12:27:04 PM

That's your basic 20K mile "mod top"   Barracuda survivor (*) .      Dave was showing Rick a Galen report that showed the breakdowns of mod tops and stuff but I get bored with that #'s crap.      The interior fabric on the seats matches the top also... it's a funky kinda car from a funky time.

And just to fight the powah...   I put on my new door handles this afternoon and used the new chrome pushbuttons instead of swapping over the old black buttons like it should have     ;D  

(*) survivor used without expressed permission of Bloomington Gold.

I want to do a drag car like that,I'll call it "mod machine"
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Drache

I think everyone agrees though that the Charger is the best looking machine there!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparYoungGun

You have a wonderful looking Charger Brian :2thumbs: !