News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird questions

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 07, 2007, 05:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Can anyone here that owns a superbird fill me in on a questions i would like to ask?

1# How many far is it from point to point on the red lines in the 2 the rough sketches?

2# How far into the coronet hood do you have to cut out?

3# On top the fender do you just weld on the extension or do you have to cut out some of the fender(like the hood) and then weld it on?

Any or all the questions asked that can be answered would be great! :icon_smile_big:-MATT

THE CHARGER PUNK

nascarxx29

You might be able to get the superbird fender scoop placement dimensions.From perforamace car graphics
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

THE CHARGER PUNK

groovy thnx :icon_smile_big:, is the top 6 1/2'' and the lower pic is 12'? correct? i didnt really pay attention in math when they explained how to use a tape measure

kab69440

In that case, measurements won't do you much good, will they?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE CHARGER PUNK

Can someone help me on these measurments that were give please?

PocketThunder

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on January 09, 2007, 12:35:48 AM
Can someone help me on these measurments that were give please?

I'll help you out there Brewster... to convert inches to centimeters, divide the inches by 2.54.  (There are 2.54 centimeters per inch)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."