News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FREE AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by daytonalo, January 11, 2007, 09:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I WANT TO THANK ALL THE MODERATORS, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS THAT I HAVE MADE ON THIS WONDERFULL SITE THAT VOTED FOR MY RETURN . AND LET ME AD THAT THIS IS BY FAR THE ONLY SITE DEDICATED TO THE HOBBYIST AND NOT TO SELLING PARTS . AND ONE MORE THING , THE BEST USER FRIENDLY SOFTWARE . IT WAS VERY COLD WHEN I WAS FROZEN AND WILL NOT BE SO OUTSPOKEN.
                                                                                           THANK YOU , LARRY O'DONNELL

hemigeno

daytonalo

hotrod98

Welcome back. Now behave yourself so we can see that car finished.  ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Blown70

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi68charger

Who's Larry and where did you go?   :icon_smile_big:

Just kidding Larry !!!!!   Welcome back now..........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

nh_mopar_fan

There goes the neighborhood.

Just kidding....

Howie

Now you are back I want to see more pics of your car painted. How far along are you? Good to have you back. This is a great website and I`d like to thank all who maintain it and watch over it. We are hoping to have mine done this summer sometime.

daytonalo

Thanks to all , I wil get back later , my ride is here . You know , THE SHORT BUS !!!!!!!!!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

dkn1997

Quote from: daytonalo on January 11, 2007, 10:35:26 AM
Thanks to all , I wil get back later , my ride is here . You know , THE SHORT BUS !!!!!!!!!

....with Jerry's kids!! ;D ;D
RECHRGED

70charger_boy

I'm a new member and read all the posts that people put on to get you back so welcome back and thanks to the Mods.  I would love to have a chance to have someone like you give me some advice on my horror project 70 charger
:cheers:

daytonalo

There are many, many  people on here who are way more knowledgeable than me , thanks for the compliment . I really did take the short bus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who has been doing what on their wingcars , forgive me , how about the super talented guy who made his own plug ?

dads_69

Welcome back Larry. Been pretty lame around here w/out your knowledge, photos and advice. How the heck is the Daytona coming along? Surely you must have done more since you had a break from us pestering you all the time here, ha-ha.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Shakey

Quote from: dads_69 on January 11, 2007, 01:48:31 PM
Welcome back Larry. Been pretty lame around here w/out your knowledge, photos and advice.
Mark

That sure says a lot as to what you think of other members on this site.   :rotz:

Perhaps folks will keep this comment in mind when/if you ever post asking for advice.   :rotz:

hemi68charger

Welcome back Larry. Been pretty lame around here w/out your knowledge, photos and advice.
Mark

Ouch............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

dads_69

Quote from: Shakey on January 11, 2007, 01:53:23 PM
Mark

That sure says a lot as to what you think of other members on this site.   :rotz:

Perhaps folks will keep this comment in mind when/if you ever post asking for advice.   :rotz:
You know what, I never have spoken to you, can't you just leave well enough alone Shakelman. When and if I ask for addvice, do me a favor, don't respond.
Mark

hotrod98

Hey guys...is this a test for Larry?  ;D
If so, it's not very funny.

Charles Addams

dads_69

Sorry hotrod98. My comment was towards Daytonalo, why shakleman had to respond w/his comment, well, hes just an instigator I guess. Its obvious we missed his info. on line here. Enough said.
Mark

hotrod98

No apology necessary, Mark. It's just that I really want everyone to play nice.
I've only recently started to realize the real importance of this site.

Charles Addams

Shakey

Quote from: dads_69 on January 11, 2007, 02:32:19 PM
Sorry hotrod98. My comment was towards Daytonalo, why shakleman had to respond w/his comment, well, hes just an instigator I guess. Its obvious we missed his info. on line here. Enough said.
Mark

You're the one that made the ignorant comment about the other members on this site.   :yesnod:

I simply pointed out the obvious.  I think it's comical as to how you try to shift the focus on to me as the "instigator"!   :smilielol:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."